𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊: 𝕬 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞 𝕺𝖜𝖓

𝕬long the way, secrets were kept hidden, mostly on Orkos' side of things, yet he didn't receive any strange visits from all powerful gods or have any strange hallucinations anymore

𝕬long the way, secrets were kept hidden, mostly on Orkos' side of things, yet he didn't receive any strange visits from all powerful gods or have any strange hallucinations anymore. It wasn't til then, more years had past, Orkos received the news that he was going to have a daughter or son. Of course he was shocked, Elizabeth seemed overly excited but he wasn't sure about it, what if the baby turned out to look like him? Would it be brought into this world and instantly be brought into this life where it's has to live being attacked by mortals who see it as a monster? It would be his fault was what he thought.

Elizabeth had no worries at all, she always wanted a child to care and nurture for, she finally had the chance to create a new loving family where she'd live the rest of her life with.

One day the two were in the kitchen where Orkos sat at the table while Elizabeth continued to make lunch over the stove, "Elizabeth..." Orkos began with his head in his hands as his elbows rested gently on the table, "...are you sure everything's going to be alright?" He asked as she turned around to look at him, instantly knowing what he was implying here, "Orkos, you're going to be a great father, no doubt. There's nothing to be so worried about. I know everything can be scary at first, but I'll always be with you at your side to help out, we'll do this together." She explained to him along with a sweet smile.

"Yeah. You're right, sorry for worrying so much. This will all be fine, I'm sure of it." He said quietly, still thinking to himself about all this.

Nine Months Later...

The baby was finally born after one crazy night of panic from mostly Orkos but everything seemed to have ran smoothly. They had a baby girl and after planning on a couple of names for the baby on prior dates of the year, they decided to go with Orabelle.

Elizabeth was laying in bed tiredly with the baby in her arms, wrapped up in a small blanket. Orkos pacing back and fourth in the corner, even though he had months to go over this with himself, he didn't really prepare for all that, "That's a lot of work just for a baby... wow." He muttered to himself as Elizabeth looked up at him smiling.

"Do you wanna hold her?" Elizabeth asked him causing him to stop dead in his tracks, "Um, I'm not to sure Elizabeth." He said looking over at her, "Oh come on, I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." Elizabeth mentioned.

Orkos sighed, approaching the two, "Alright, Fine, I'm sorry if something goes wrong in advance." Orkos said apologizing just in case he got startled and perhaps lit the baby on fire, not really knowing what genes she adapted from who, maybe she was fine when it came to fire but he didn't know that, he didn't want to drop her either which in his mind was still very bad.

He held out his arms as Elizabeth placed Orabelle into his arms. The baby seemed to have got one of his eyes and by one I mean that the babies left eye had a purple iris with a black sclera and matching purple markings running down her eye to her cheek, similar to his. And the baby's other eye was simply a dark brown as he didn't know who she got that from knowing that her mother's eyes were blue but it appeared to be a common gene in humans having brown eyes. Though overall a sweet little baby.