𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗: 𝕴𝖙𝖘 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖀𝖕 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓

𝕬 couple of years passed since Elizabeth's death and Orkos wasn't doing very well

𝕬 couple of years passed since Elizabeth's death and Orkos wasn't doing very well. Knowing that his daughter had everything handed over to her, all his hard work going to waste, figuring out that the girl was more like her mother and rather see the good in everybody's heart instead of use her gift for something more useful in his opinion.

He was able to evolve the world of his own, with the help of the goddess who seemed to be very interested in his little shenanigans. The darkness of his realm flooded with demons who appeared to have similar traits to him, possessing their own souls and whatnot and Orkos was the one to rule over it all. It wasn't enough for him, that's for sure, he still wanted his own power back to finish his job back on earth but he wasn't just going to simply face her and beg for her to return with him. He'd already had enough to her after leaving.

Apparently the townsfolk got angry and ran her out of the village, into the nearby forest where she spent her life for the time being from what the helpful goddess informed him about.

The realm Orkos was in always appeared to be silence as demons lurked further out in many directions, not ever really interacting with them unless he had some sort of task for them to do of some sort. He also thought of the world as his own mind, whatever he thought of, that would appear before him in a dark shadowy aura always surrounding him. Such as the throne he sat upon, which could be very ironic of him because he really never saw himself as royalty or even a king, he just wanted to be respected by his people who he didn't even deserve either.

It wasn't to long until the beautiful goddess had entered the realm in all of her glory, embers erupting from nowhere as she appeared before the young soul.

"What is it? Are you here to taunt me once again?" Orkos asked, resting his head on his hand that leaned against the armrest of the throne glancing up at her.

She gave off a sort chuckle, "As much as I enjoy messing around with your head, I've came to inform you that she made a friend." She explained to him.

"A friend? And that has something to do with me because?" Orkos asked, knowing who she was implying here.

"Well, your daughter seems to not trust you very much as she use to, but now that she has someone her age who can be convinced into serving you for something in return. Gain her trust back and bribe him with dividing the power." She explained to him.

Orkos sighed, "What makes you think I'd want to divide more of my power more then I want it to be?" He asked.

"I never said you had to give it to the boy, lies are one thing I noticed that you've always been good at. And I'm sure the boy will believe anything you'll say, he's lost, just like you once were." She winked at him before glancing down at her hands to check out her glossy nails.

A smirk grew across Orkos' face as he thought about it some more, "Trick the child into doing my bidding and watch him suffer when I give him nothing in return? Sounds perfect." Orkos said. "Very well, thanks for you time." He said standing up from the throne he sat upon as he watched the goddess raise her hand up to wave it and disappear before suddenly stopping her.

"Wait. Before you leave, tell me, why are you helping me in the first place? Don't you have better things to do." Orkos asked, crossing his arms as he looked up at her, a small smile growing on her voice.

"Let's just say that I simply see what I once had inside of you. And I have great enjoyment in guiding something so precious as you Orkos. I'm the only one who can show you what you truly need in life, no matter how much greed overcomes you." She explained to him

Orkos then asked, "And one more question before you leave again, why haven't you told me your name, if I can't know it, why do mortals get the opportunity to know it?" He asked as it was something always bothering him, like she didn't want him figuring out something about her.

"My name has no meaning to you and never will be, you can't have everything Orkos, remember that." The supreme goddess mentioned before slowly fading away into nothing.

The demon huffed and shrugged it off, "This settles it then, there's still a chance for me, and it all starts with this gullible boy." He said fading away into the darkness.

The way Orkos' destiny was decided was all up to Orabelle now. Orabelle and her new friend who went by the name Alister was now going to be apart of a unknown future that lied ahead of them.

At the time of Orkos' planning...

Orabelle and Alister were out in a grand meadow of soft grass and flowers that decorated the space, while Orabelle stood upon a tall rock as the two played around, "Alister! Catch me! Catch me!" The young girl shouted with happiness filling her voice as she spread her arms out wide as Alister stood at the bottom of the rock, "Wait I'm not ready to-" Alister said as he was not ready but he was too late when Orabelle jumped down as he opened his arm to catch her, falling back into the grass as he caught her as she fell onto of him.

"Oof, are you okay?" Orabelle shook her head as she pushed herself up off of him, looking down at his shocked face before he began laughing happily. She joined into with his contagious laugh as their laughter filled the air.

The one thing they didn't know was that their relationship would be broken by greed, one man and his simple words.