five✨ review

"What! Construction equipment! We need to save my boys!"

  "And I need to save my fine establishment, they won't need to be saved if their not in danger," my glazed eyes looked at Giovanni as his eyes seemed to plead with me. Most of the time I agreed with Xavier blindly but I just gave into those angelic pink eyes.

  "People first, building later Xavier, now come on and help before I leave you."

"Ah you only ever get this serious when it comes to your job."

"Right now this my job."

"Used to be."

I rarely ever got into fights with Xavier but this one, I didn't have time for.

  I went to open the door of the truck and luckily found it unlocked,under another situation I'd be terribly mad at this idiot. Well I am mad at them, they just ruined my favorite shop in town and my best friend's job.

  Reluctantly now I lugged the driver out of their seat after unbuckling his seat belt. His floofy hair stop his head brushed against my arm, it was the softest thing!

  I brought the driver outside to a waiting crowd that had gathered around the car crash. Still no police though, sweeet.

  That's alright I can do this on my own..and with Giovanni. I watched him come out of the shop carefully carrying two people out of the building. Gosh the way the light shines on him from this angel- I mean angle!

  Oh and Xavier helped too I guess, but he could have held more than 5.

————

   Some people started to wake up as Giovanni dragged the last person out of the café. I stayed inside waiting for Xavier to come back with his tools.

  My eyes wandered to room and destruction around the room when something caught my attention. A huge duffel bag was ripped open next to the jukebox that was now playing Tom Jones' What's New Pussycat for the fourth time or at least someone played it twice and it's a really long song.

   I jumped off of the stool at the counter and approached the bag , pulling out a yellow piece of clothing. Unfolding it out to its full length I recognized it's design immediately. Banzai Blasters.

  Oh how much trouble they had caused me while I worked for the Sweet Jazz Police.

The song played for the fifth time -or third- and I banged my fist on it, making it finally crumble from it's interior and stop the disk from playing. Partially from anger or having to listen to the song again but also from the fact that the culprit stared at me with wide, scared, deer in headlights kinda eyes.

  I can't believe I helped him!