seven ⭐ review

"And then they all tried to make a run for it so you shot him right?"

"Not exactly," I told Zora leaning away from her expectations for my story and her eagerly close face," They did make a run for it though."

  -----

  There was a moment of silence as Giovanni looked at me with the biggest most saddest puppy dog face of betrayal, even so I still didn't see a shred of anger.

  "Charge," was suddenly sounded throughout the café as the Banzai Blasterz charged in and swarmed me. I leaped forward grabbing Giovanni's hands and wrapping their wrist in handcuffs holding him close to me so no one could try and steal him away. Wow, that sounded really possessive, but of course, I couldn't let this criminal get away now I was so close to unraveling the whole organization with him!

  The Banzai Blasterz all at once left after someone said," I got him."

I have no idea what they did grab because once the crowd disappated Giovanni was still in my arms, his face a furious shade of pink. I left so realizing how close I had held his face to my chest but soon missed the warm feeling of his breath on my neck.

-----

  "Wow you sure whipped that boy good, how long had it been," Zora questioned cleaning the barrel of her guns.

  "Stop interrupting!"

"...How long~?"

".....a little more than an hour," I mumbled.

  "AN HOUR, OMG, if I believed in that love at first sight bullarchy this would sure be a great example."

  "I am not in he live with him, he is not in love with me, it's been 24 hours since then Zora!"

  "Yeah and he's already sleeping in your bed~"

  "Where was I supposed to put him a jail cell?"

  "That is where criminals belong, say how much?"

  "There's no bounty over his head Zora, not since the necklace got turned into the authorities, Im still mad you didn't let me have a run at it, I told you I've always wanted to try out your powers."

  "And id been glad to give them to you but the offer has expired, unless you want to steal from the police station. Like that prude Pancy would even let you in."

"It's Percy, like from Percival."

"I care why? Back to storytime please."

  "Not much left to tell,...mmh, we did end up going for coffee though."

-----

  "Soooo, you wanna get coffee..or something."

  "I thought you were arresting me."

   "changed my mind."

  "doesn't that like..get you fired."

   "eh I'll chance my job on a date."

   "Yess," Giovanni said pumping one fist in the air a little bit higher than the other hand due to the handcuffs, but suddenly the dark blush on his face come back," w-wait did you say d-date?"

  I can never do anything right for once can I?