another a/n

hey guys.
I know this seems really random, but I've been going through a really tough time lately and I just wanted to write this down and get it out there.

I hate hate being aware that time is passing by and it feels like it's going so fast. Yet I can't seem to even get out of my bed and live life to the fullest. I'm so scared. I'm scared of growing up and actually doing things. Right now I'm sitting in my bedroom and crying my eyes out and thinking about how quickly life is passing me by and how I feel like I'm not experiencing it and not doing anything. I can't sleep because my thoughts keep me up at night, my thoughts of things that I want to do but things that will never happen. I find myself wondering if it would be better if I was never even born. I feel like my chest has caved in on my heart and now I don't feel anything at all. No emotions but sadness.

Please. And I really mean this. Go wear what ever you want to wear. Go do whatever you want to do. Go and be with the people you love, and spend time with them. You don't know how much more time you have left with them. Do things for you, not for other people. Do things that make you happy, you don't want life to pass you by and feel like you haven't fulfilled anything. Remember: you are important, loved, and an incredible human being. So many people love you so much and I hope you know that. Making mistakes is okay. Those mistakes open up so many new doors for you, they hold new experiences. love yourself.

enjoy your life.