I can't stop thinking about you

Josie Saltzman is a Famous singer and Landon is her manager and Hope is Landon's friend since High school. Hopes one of Josie's biggest fan. One day Landon brings Josie over to Hopes Apartment to keep an eye on her because of some secret Josie has. Hope is also a painter who is head over heels for Josie's voice.

No ones POV :

The first time she heard her was on the radio and her friend Landon told Hope that the girl was his new client. Hope couldn't get get enough of her she couldn't stop listening to her. Her voice was addicting. Hope lazily walks around her apartment then plops down on a stool so she can face her painting. She looks over at her supplies and grabs her brush and dabs the bristles into the paint. She brings it up to the canvas and drags it along in strokes. She paints and paints till she finishes and paint is all over face and arms she looks like a disaster. There was a pattern of knocks on her door and Hope knew it was Landon. It seems to pass her mind as she goes to see Landon. She opens the door and Landon's not alone. It's THE Josie Saltzman. Like famous singer doesn't belong anywhere near a small place like mine.
"Hope? You good?" Hope shakes her head out of her thoughts. And stands aside letting them come in. Immediately I shut the door and I go up to Landon.
"We need to talk" I look to Josie who's sitting on my couch. "Now." We walk to my bedroom and he shuts the door behind him.
"What the hell is she doing here?"
"I figured you would've been ecstatic to see your celebrity crush." He says a little too loud for comfort.
"Ssshhhh. Don't get me wrong she's amazing but I didn't know you were coming."
"Obviously." He says gesturing to all of her.
"Funny. What is she doing here Landon?"
"I need your help. She needs to lay low for a little bit, some stuff went down and now it's not safe for her out in the open."
"What happened?"
"I'm not allowed to say anything unless Josie tells you. I know you have an extra room just let her stay here for a couple months then you can go back to painting in silence and loneliness."
"Fine, but you're buying dinner tonight."
"Alright."
Hope smirks knowing she won and walks out of the room and Josie's looking at my art on the walls.
"Did you do these?" She asks looking at me. All I see is her chocolate brown eyes boreing  into my very soul.
"Uh... Yeah. That one that you're looking at is actually my favorite."
"It's very good. Maybe I should have you paint me some time."
"Maybe, you have the perfect face for a portrait." I smile lightly and her cheeks go pink. I tuck some hair behind her ear. 'Snap out of it Hope! She's hot and beautiful and famous, and you're... Hope.' I walk around her and go check the painting I was working on to see if I could send it yet. I grab the bubble wrap and a box so I put the painting carefully into the bubble wrap and put it into the box. I shut it with tape and write the address on it and set it by the door. Not even remembering Josie's there watching me do all this. The door gets a few firm knocks on it and I open it and grab the pizzas the guy handed me. I put them on the table.
"Landon! Get out here!" I yell and he comes out of the hall with Josie and they sit down at the table.
"So Hope, Landon here tells me that you're letting me stay here a couple of months." Josie says.
"Uh yeah." I say mentally face palming myself 'uhhh, yeah' you're so dumb Hope.
"You know Hope can sing too and you obviously have seen her paintings." I send a death glare towards Landon. He shrugs it off.
"Maybe you could sing for me sometime and I would like for you to paint me." I just can't look away from her soft innocent brown eyes.
"Yeah."
She smiles and claps happily and my heart just melts. I can't not like this girl shes pretty, nice, smart, funny, and a good singer. I'm losing my mind for this girl.
Landon decides to leave so I take Josie's things into her new room and set up everything. Josie comes in with a smile.
"Hey." She says
"Hey." I reply
"Can I take a shower?" She asks.
"Of course! You're gonna be living here for a few months so this is your place too."
"Can I get my clothes now?" She asks trying not to sound mean.
"Oh! Yeah sorry. Don't want you to be naked. I'm not saying that you're ugly, cause you are not. I- I'm just saying. You I- I better go. Yeah." I turn around completely embarrassed by my action. I start the dishes and help clean up dinner then I clean my painting area. Josie comes out in short Nike short and a white tank top. I can help but stare at her long thin amazing legs, but I look away so I don't make more of a fool out of myself.
I put a new canvas and paint out on the easel.
"Do you wanna watch a movie with me?" Josie asks shyly.
"Yeah, sure." I wipe my hands off on my legs then go over to sit on the couch on the other side of Josie.
"You can come closer I don't bite you know." She scoots closer and lays her head on my chest. Without even thinking about it I play with her hair like it's habit. I can't really tell what movie she chose cause I kept looking at her. Just then I realized how tired I was. I close my eyes for a second and fall asleep.