Where is Josie?!!!

I finished work and was now on my way to Josie's ultrasound thing. Olivia was acting weird when Josie left though so I'm definitely still suspicious about her. She looked jealous? I don't know. 

I pull up to the doctor's and I see Josie's car in the parking lot so I walk in and I tell the office lady who I'm here for she tells me the room number and lets me into the back. I walk in and Josie is on the table she sees me and smiles then holds out her hand for me to stand by her side. 

"You made it." 

"I told you I was."

"Thank you."

"No problem baby." 

"Alright so I'm going to put this gel on your stomach so we can see the baby and such. Though I do warn you it is cold." The doctor sits in a chair and squirt some blue gel onto her stomach. Josie continues to hold my hand as the doctor takes her wand thing and sets it on Josie's stomach. On the screen you can see the baby and hear it's loud heart beat throughout the whole room and Josie begins to tear up. 

"There you go that's your baby. Looks healthy doesn't seem to have a bad heart rate either." 

"So the baby is okay?" She asks. 

"Yes the baby is fine. I'll take some pictures for you to take home and then we'll set up a record for the little one and I'll have Trudy call you to set up the next appointment. Okay?"

Josie nods and the doctor faces back to the screen and begins to take pictures then stands up and wipes the gel off of Josie's stomach then walks out.

"That's our baby." Josie says as my thumb rubs soothing circles onto the back of her hand. She kisses me tenderly. 

"Ready to go home?" 

"Yes." Josie pulls her shirt down then stands up as I grab her purse for her and we walk out of the room holding hands. The lady hands us a clipboard to have the two of us sign. I sign it quickly then hand it back to the lady after Josie hands it to me. 

"As Dr. Parker said I will call you to set up your next appointment. And here are the pictures." She hands the pictures to Josie and I smile to say goodbye then I walk Josie to her car. 

"I'll see you at home okay?" I say and Josie pecks my lips then I hand her purse to her. 

I walk to my car then wait for Josie to pull out first then I drive behind her. As I park the car Josie is walking inside the building. I walk beside her and pinch her butt. She squeaks then punches me in the arm. I chuckle as I unlock the door. She walks in first as she crumbles onto the couch in a dramatic fashion.

"I died without getting to see you today." She pouts as I walk over. 

"You did when you came to visit me at the station."

"Yeah, but we didn't get to do what I wanted to do." I sit and she sets her head in my lap. 

"What did you want to today?" 

She pulls me in by my collar and sits up without breaking the kiss. By the time we separate she's straddling my waist. 

"I don't know if we could've that in my office." I joke.

She just rolls her eyes and kisses me again. This time it's more aggressive. Filled with want and lust. She starts to unbutton my shirt and slides it down my shoulder. She pulls the white shirt off me as she scrapes down my stomach. I moan in her mouth which causes her to grind onto my sensitive spot. My arousal burns deep spreading throughout my body. She begins to work on my belt and pants buttons. I pull away as I go to kiss her neck desperate to leave a few marks. I suck on her pulse point and she moans softly into my ear.