I dont know anymore

I wake up and look around my arms are wrapped firmly around Josie Saltzmans waist. Oh. My. God. I just had sex with my celeb crush. I plop back down and groan then Josie cuddles tightly into my side.
"Hey baby." Josie mumbles into my neck.
"Hey." I say back and Josie opens her eyes and draws designs onto my stomach.
"How do you feel now?"
"I feel better. Thanks." I smile and Josie smiles back and kisses my jaw.
"You're really attractive."
"Really?"
"Yeah. You're Hot. Sexy. Attractive. And your abs are really good." With every word Josie inches closer to my face and plants a soft lingering kiss on my lips.
"All that huh? I don't think so. I'm not as special unlike you who's actually really famous and you are in my bed. Which I'm not complaining. I'm also trying not to seem like a creep right now. And-" Josie kisses me again but firm and when it's done she's on top of me and moving to sit up.
"Sometimes you should let me take control." Josie presses her lips against mine again as I put my tongue in her mouth and we both sit up and Josie pushes me against the headboard with some force but I don't really think about it. I place my hands on her waist holding her in my lap, and she moves my hands to her ass. I squeeze hard but she doesn't get hurt by it, instead she moans and grinds into me again.
"See letting me take control makes it much more interesting. I can give you a lot more than Penelope can." Josie whispers on my lips and my breath hitches when her body grinds deeper with her hands basically hidden in my hair.
"I need to get ready for work."
"Awww. Ruining all the fun."
"You can visit you know."
"Okay then."
I get out of bed and I put my uniform on and get in my cop car and drive to work. I pull up and so does Mg. I get out and we do our handshake thing then walk inside. I walk to my office as Mg walks to his desk right outside my office. I log on to my laptop and Mg plops down a stack of files.
"This is what you missed."
"Looks like a normal day." I sigh and click my pen and open the first one.

Once I set the file down and click my pen and write a few things down on a sticky notes to remind myself. I walk around my desk then lean on it so I can stare at my board for one of my cases. I grab my red yarn and a box of tacs and begin organizing the research by time and place. I push the tac in then wrap the yarn around it and go to the next place.
"You're cute when your focused." I look to the door and Josie is leaning in the door.
"Hey. I'm just working on a case."
"What's it on?"
"Girls keep going missing and from the naked eye they're not connected but I have a feeling they're."
I shut the door and Josie walks up to me.
"So we had sex. And I think we should talk about it. I mean I don't want to push myself into your life more than I already have-"
"No! You're not pushing yourself into my life. In fact I really like you and to be honest I'm scared because you're you and I'm a cop in a nobody town. So the fact that you're scared that you pushed me is surprising."
"I mean look at you, you're really hot. Abs are a bonus." She chuckles. I laugh softly as I caress the back of her hand with my palm.
"I'm sorry about Penelope too. It's just the last time I saw her she broke it off. So it's a little hard to swallow."
"I get it. Ex's suck and not all of them end great. I understand."
I place my hands on her waist and she sets her arms around my neck.
"Is is safe to say that I love you."
"Only if I say it back. And.. I love you too."
"Well that's a relief."
She giggles and places a chaste kiss on my lips.
"Well I better get going I have a surprise waiting for you at home."
"Oh yeah. But I gotta go get it ready first."
"Ugh fine." I let go and so does she and she gives me one last peck before she leaves. I sit down and work on the case.

-7:30 pm-
I look at my watch and fold up my notes in the folder and take it with me. I lock up my office and notice almost everyone else is gone.
"Bye Wilson." I wave goodbye to the desk lady. I get out into my car and get home. I go upstairs and shut it behind me. Josie comes out of the kitchen and smiles.
"Hey baby. How was work?"
"It was good made some evaluations and steps forward." I place the folder on the coffee table.
"Well I made us some dinner and so you can just relax. I also invited Landon and Mg. I hope that was okay."
"Yeah it's fine. I'm going to change. I'll be right back." I walk into my/ our room and go into my closet and grab a T-shirt and some shorts then I go into the bathroom and grab a quick shower. When I come back out Josies setting plates on the table. I go up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck.
"Looks beautiful, babe." Josie turns around and giggles before kissing me passionately. She digs her hands in my hair as she pulled me closer.
"Well thank you. I didn't know your favorite food so I just made some casserole."
"That's really white of us."
Josie rolls her eyes and slaps my shoulder lightly.
The doorbell rings.
"Oh they're here."
Josie opens the door and and in walks Mg and Landon.
And.... Penelope?