I dont know what to do

"Penelope?" I can't believe it. Chief steps out and shuts the door behind him.
"Hi Hopey."
""W- What are you doing here? You told me that we were never gonna see each other again."
"You know I lie a lot." She states. "And I came here to see you. I miss you like a lot and I realize choosing education over you was a mistake. I also wanted to ask if you wanted to talk over coffee sometime."
"I'll think about it." I say still shocked by everything.
"Here's my number so text me when you know what you want to do."
She hands me a piece of paper and kisses the corner of my mouth. "See you later Hopey." She walks out and I shove the paper in my pocket and breathe for about five minutes. I walk back to my car and I head to the bar cause I could use a drink. I sit down and order a bottle of bourbon. I'm in a corner so I'm out of everyone's sight. I chug it down. I have to get rid of this feeling.

My head is spinning and I've drunk a whooooole bunch of stuff. I don't even know how large my tab is. I rest my head on my hand spinning my cup watching the liquid slush around then I down it.
"Hope?" I look at where my name was called and Josie, Landon, and MG walk over to me sitting down.
"What're you doing here? You said you were gonna come back then we get a call from Declan saying you're drinking through his liquor." Landon says
"Penelope happened."
"What do you mean? Penelope's in Japan." mg asks
"Well apparently she's back and I just wanted to get away. I can't deal with these feelings right now I just want to let go."
"Let's get you home. Okay?" Josie suggests and the boys help lift me up by my arms and help me walk out. Now that I'm not in that setting my head is really spinning and I blackout.

I open my eyes and the light makes my head sear in pain I look around and Josie's watching me from the couch.
"How are you feeling?"
"Like I got hit by a bus."
"I mean you did hit your head really hard."
"I don't remember, all I remember is when we walked outside and that's it. I'm sorry you probably didn't want to see that. I promise it won't happen again. I don't mean to be inconvenience."
"You could never be an inconvenience to me." We smile at each other then Landon and Mg barge in my front door.
"What's up bitches." Landon says sitting on the other couch while Josie sits next to me.
"I called chief and he said you could have a sick day so he can not deal with your crazy stunts. His words not mine."
"The guys fine though that's what matters." I rub my temples to stop the pain in my head. "What're you guys doing here anyway aren't you supposed to be working."
"We are about to leave and we just wanted to check in on our favorite friend that's a girl anyway." Mg laughs.
The two get up and walk out and Josie has her head leaning on my shoulder as she sleeps I smile and lean back then watch some tv. After an hour Josie's still sleeping so I sneak out from under her and look at my empty canvas. I begin to mix paints and stroke the canvas with my brush. Each stroke going together in harmony but totally unique. I sell some of my artwork online if I don't like them. I continue to paint till I see Josie come over and put a chair next to me then sits in it.
"You're very good at art you know?" She says.
"Thank you. I love painting it helps me escape from the outside world."
"Like me and music."
"Yeah." We look at each other in the eyes and I glance at her lips then turn towards the canvas and continue to paint.
"So I don't mean to pry but who's Penelope? You mentioned her last night."
"Well we were that couple in High school that everyone either loved or hated. We were each other's firsts and we didn't care what people thought about us cause it was like we were the only people in the world. Then she got a great chance to study at a prestigious university in Japan and I told her not to, to stay here with me and she told me that we would never see each other again and that she was going to take it. That what the summer after graduation. So I changed my life. I quit smoking and drinking like I use to. I let my piercings close up and I kept some of my edgy clothing but I threw the rest out. I also never wanted to date again. But I mean there was you and your music and to be completely honest I thought you were the hottest and prettiest girl with the most beautiful voice. And that's kinda why I was acting weird your first night here. Landon says I'm obsessed with you. I'm sorry you're probably weirded out."
"No. I'm not I think it's pretty cool to hear things about you and I think you're very pretty as well. Along with when you're angry or something you get an English accent. That's very adorable." I blush and look down at my hands then look back into her chocolate brown eyes. I feel her and myself leaning towards each other. I stop when our noses are touching and I feel her breath on my lips. She collided then together and my world explodes into millions of pieces. She pulls away and I close it immediately pulling her in for another one. Her lips are as soft as they look and when her teeth graze my bottom lip it drives me insane. I pull away this time and Josie's hands are on my neck.
"I just kissed my celebrity crush." I say still sort of speechless.
"Technically I kissed you first. And I really enjoyed it."
"Well at least I'm not a bad kisser." We laugh softly she drags her thumb over my lips and my breath hitches just the smallest bit.
"You're the best kisser I've ever met." She whispers. She pulls on the back of my neck and crashes my lips onto hers. I memorize every part of her lips. A knock on my door stops us from doing anything else and I stand up and look through the peephole. It's Penelope. I look at Josie and wave her over. She silently steps over and I whisper in her ear. "That's Penelope she's at my door. I don't know what to do."
"Go in the bathroom turn the shower on and go with whatever I say got it?" She says and I trust all I want to do is just look at her and agree with whatever comes out of her mouth. I do what she says and I turn the shower on then decide to actually take a shower. I needed to clean my mind of this nonsense.
When I get out Josie is shutting the door and looks at me up and down and I realize I'm only wearing a towel.
"What happened?"
"It went along the lines of you and I are basically dating and that she needed to fuck off of my girl. She was surprised cause she knew who I was. Oh, well."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome. Now are you gonna strip or go get dressed?" She asks looking me up and down again.  I blush hard.
"Oh! Yeah! I- I was just. You know I'm just g-gonna go put some clothes on." I whip around and walk down the hall. Everything is happening so fast right now I don't know what to do.