"Diapers?!"

The next morning, Meagan returned to Sophie's residence, bright and early and excited to get started. She didn't see Sophie in the living room, where she usually spent her morning. She wasn't surprised of course; after all she was almost certain Sophie's morning routine would have had a wrench thrown in it.

Meagan headed for the laundry, where she once again found Sophie in a very similar state to the previous day; soaked, holding a pile of wet sheets, smelling like pee, and looking very vulnerable. "Miss Parker? Did... did you have another accident in your sleep?" she asked, feigning surprise. Sophie nodded meekly, again, refusing to turn around and face her assistant. "And you're having trouble cleaning yourself up again without help?" Sophie silently lowered her head in shame, looking directly at her feet.

Meagan sighed. "Alright. I will help you again, but after you shower we definitely have to talk about this bedwetting problem," she said bluntly, causing Sophie to blush harder. Meagan did as she had the previous day, taking the sheets, putting them in the wash, and undressing Sophie to put her clothes in the wash. "Go have a shower, I'll check on the beds in both bedrooms. Come to the living room when you're done so we can talk about this."

Sophie shuffled off to the bathroom and Meagan checked on the main bedroom. She vacuumed up the powder as per the instructions she read and was pleased to see the stain had set. Afterwards, she went to the room Sophie had been in last night and giggled to herself at the sight. It was almost the exact same scene as what had happened yesterday. The bed was stripped of its sheets of course and there was a huge wet spot on the mattress. Meagan didn't even bother to clean it this time, as Sophie did mention she was probably just going to buy a new mattress anyway. Now she could just get two.

She waited in the living room and was soon joined by her freshly cleaned boss, dressed in a tight black top and blue yoga pants. "So, crazy couple of days, right?" she said as she entered, laughing nervously.

"I know you wanted to pretend that yesterday never happened, but I don't think we can do that anymore," Meagan said. "It's not exactly an isolated incident now."

"I-I guess," Sophie stammered, blushing.

"I'm not sure how it happened, but you might just have to accept the fact that you're a bedwetter now," Meagan continued, causing Sophie to look at her feet. "Maybe it won't be forever, maybe it's just for a few days, but at least for now we should try to deal with the problem as best as we can."

"What do you mean?" Sophie asked quietly, almost certain the answer was going to be something she didn't like.

"Well, you mentioned buying a new mattress, and I think you might want to get two," she said. "The first stain has set in and I don't think I'm going to be able to do much with the second stain at this point." Sophie nodded slowly. This wasn't a huge deal; she may not be the richest person in the world, but she certainly had money. "Also, we need to think about protection."

"Protection?" Sophie asked.

"Well we can't be buying new mattresses and cleaning up stains all the time," Meagan said. "So firstly, we're going to need a mattress protector for your bed. And that'll help, but it's not the most important thing. What you're really going to need is diapers."

"Diapers?!" Sophie exclaimed, face reddening at the suggestion. "No way! I'm not a baby, or even a little kid! I'm an adult woman!"

"But regardless of how old you are, you are a bedwetter," Meagan said firmly, stopping Sophie in her tracks and turning her into a red-faced, fragile and utterly humiliated mess of a woman. "And bedwetters wear diapers to keep their beds dry. Even with the mattress protector, you're definitely better off wearing one."

Sophie had her eyes on her feet again, too embarrassed to look Meagan in the eye. "If these accidents stop, I'm going to stop wearing them," she said.

Meagan hid a smirk. These accidents weren't going to stop, ever. "Of course," she said. "There'd be no reason to wear them if you don't need to."

Sophie stayed quiet for a few moments, trying to process everything she was being told. "I guess we'd better get everything pretty soon," she said, wary of ruining yet another mattress when she slept.

"I was thinking immediately," Meagan responded. "You've got a big show coming up and your schedule has been left clear so you can relax and practice as needed. We can use today to grab what we need so that any accidents that may occur tonight won't be a problem."

"We?" Sophie asked. "You're my assistant, can't you just pick everything up for me?"

Meagan sighed. "I'm your assistant, not your babysitter," she said simply. "I will help you, but it is not my job to pick up supplies for your bedwetting problem."

Sophie blushed a deep red. "Fine," she said, too embarrassed to talk back, and unwilling to invite more humiliating remarks. "I guess we'd best get going in that case."

Sophie got her things together and they walked out to the car. Sophie sat in the backseat, and Meagan drove her into town with a smile on her face. This excursion seemed like the perfect opportunity to turn Sophie from a private bedwetter into a public pants wetter. Perhaps not as public as she was going to be soon, but still public.