Diapered At Last

The car was silent as Meagan drove home. Sophie was simply feeling too humiliated and vulnerable to speak first, and Meagan knew it. She knew it would be torture for them to sit there in silence and contemplate what just happened.

When they got to Sophie's residence, Sophie quickly peeked out of the car carefully to make sure none of her neighbours were on the street. She didn't need any more people seeing her shame. Fortunately for her, no one was out at that time, and she was able to quickly duck inside with Meagan without being noticed.

"So, let's have a chat," Meagan said. They walked to the living room, Sophie's arms crossed nervously. Sophie moved to sit on the couch. However, as she approached, she was stopped by Meagan grabbing her arm. "Uh uh," she said forcefully. "You don't want to stain your couch with your pissy pants." She hid a grin as Sophie squirmed with shame. "Either stand up or get a towel." Sophie chose the former, standing awkwardly, uncomfortably shifting around in her clammy, smelly jeans.

"It looks like these little accidents aren't only consistent," Meagan said. "They happen even when you're wide awake." Sophie looked down at her hands, blushing, unable to face Meagan. "I think it would be best if you wore those diapers we just bought all the time. What do you think?"

There was a moment of silence. "I don't want to wear diapers," Sophie said softly, blushing at the thought.

"Well, it is up to you," Meagan said. "But you have no way of knowing if an accident like that is going to happen again. If you want a repeat of what happened at the pharmacy, where you pee your pants in front of everyone around, feel free to ignore the diapers." Sophie squirmed at the thought. She never wanted an experience like that again if she could avoid it. And she couldn't go around peeing her pants publicly over and over again. Today was dangerous enough, she had no idea if anyone took a photo. But even without photos, if enough stories about her wetting her pants pop up, people will talk and her reputation would be ruined.

"Fine," she conceded. "I'll wear the diapers, but only if I keep... you know..."

"Keep peeing your pants?"

Sophie blushed and lowered her head, giving a little nod.

"Of course. You said that earlier, and I agree there would be no point if the accidents stopped happening," Meagan said. "For now, it would probably be best if you clean up. I'll help you out of your wet pants again, and you head into the shower."

Sophie's face reddened as Meagan bent over and started peeling the clammy pants down Sophie's legs. Meagan helped her out of her undies too, peeling them down in the same fashion, then helped her remove her top and bra. She didn't need to help with the last  items, of course. But she knew that Sophie would feel more helpless and childish if she was completely undressed. Sophie shuffled off to the bathroom to clean up.

Meagan sat on the couch in the living room and waited, fiddling with her phone to kill time. Sophie returned several minutes later, still blushing a little but looking less fragile after washing her body off. Meagan grinned, wondering how long that would last. "Did you have a nice shower?" she asked. Sophie just nodded in response.

"That's good," Meagan said. She figured it was time to add a few more triggers and rules now that diapers are about to get involved. Also, she still had to prepare for the big show in a few days. She wanted Sophie to make a big impression on all her fans. She wanted everyone to see what a big baby Sophie really was. She snapped her fingers, and watched as Sophie's eyes immediately emptied again.

"Sophie, you are a pants wetting toddler," she said simply. "And toddlers who still wet their pants are too little to figure out how to put on diapers. You will be unable to change your own diapers, and must wait for someone else to do it for you. Even the thought of doing something so complicated and adult by yourself will make you anxious."