Public Pants Pissing Performance

Meagan and Sophie's first stop was the mattress store. It was fairly standard, Sophie tried out some mattresses and ordered two of her favourite to be delivered to her house later that day. Next up was the protectors and the diapers, both of which could be bought from the pharmacy. Meagan approached the store with a sense of excitement. This was where the magic was going to happen.

They approached the counter, Sophie standing shyly behind Meagan. There was a young woman standing behind them, looked to be a young adult, probably a couple of years younger than them. "Excuse me," Meagan said as they approached. "Could you please direct us to your diapers and waterproof mattress protectors?"

The lady smiled back. "Of course, the baby aisle is just over there," she said, pointing over to where it was prominently displayed.

"Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding," Meagan said. "We need adult diapers, and the protector needs to be for a queen size mattress. The baby sizes simply won't fit an adult, will they."

"Oh!" The woman said, as she eyed them suspiciously, especially Sophie, as she was lightly blushing and acting nervous. "Wait a second," she said as she gave Sophie a good look, absolutely not helping Sophie's nerves. "Aren't you Sophie Parker?"

Sophie was relieved to not be called out as an adult bedwetter. "Oh alright, you've got me," she said, relaxing a little. "Yes, I'm Sophie Parker. I have an older family member visiting for my upcoming performance and, well, I'm just trying to make sure we're stocked up."

The woman's eyes lit up. "It's so good to meet you," she said, smiling. "Of course I will help you. I'll even take you to the aisle myself!"

Sophie sighed a sigh of relief as the woman led the way. "If you could do me a favour, could you please keep it to yourself that I'm here?" she asked. "I'm just here for family, not for autographs and fans."

"Of course," the woman said cheerfully as she led them to the adult incontinence section. "You don't mind if I hang around and maybe give some advice about the products, do you?"

"Oh, of course not," Sophie said with a forced smile. She'd much rather it just be the two of them, but this was the price she paid for being a celebrity.

Meagan looked long and hard at the mattress protectors before picking one out and moving onto the diapers. "So many choices," she said. "I suppose we'll be wanting something very absorbent. Every time the person in question has an accident without protection they absolutely soak the bed."

Sophie blushed at this remark. "Then you're going to want something nice and thick," the employee responded.

Meagan nodded. "Thick, absorbent diapers would definitely be good for them," she said, hiding a giggle at the thought of Sophie wearing thick diapers under her tight clothes. She had a feeling they would not be very well hidden.

It was finally time to turn this already reasonably embarrassing outing into the most humiliating experience of Sophie's life. Meagan's heart beat faster as she prepared to say the next sentence. She was so nervous, almost as though she was the one who was about to pee her pants in public. Then, nonchalantly, she said it. "Any tips for getting stains out in case any leaks happen? I tried using baking soda and a vinegar spray, but it didn't work so well."

The lady started to respond, but was interrupted by a squeal from Sophie. Both Meagan and the lady looked at her, with Meagan keeping an eye on her crotch through her periphery. "Miss Parker?" Meagan asked. She hid a smirk as Sophie's yoga pants darkened at the crotch, the dark glistening patch snaking down her legs.

"Are you okay?" the employee asked, then she saw the rapidly going wet spot. "Oh! Oh my," she said. "Are you actually peeing your pants right now?"

Sophie's face was as red as a tomato as she pissed and pissed, flooding her pants and starting to make a puddle on the floor. "I- I couldn't... I didn't... I just," she stammered, unable to get even half a sentence out.

Once she was done emptying her bladder, she looked at the damage. She was mortified. The outside of her pants was dry, but the inside was soaked, leaving a prominent two-toned look that was impossible to miss. The wet parts were glistening. And she was standing in a pretty sizeable puddle. "So. Sophie Parker," the employee said slowly. "Those diapers... they're for an older relative?" Sophie lowered her head in shame. "Sure they are," she said with a giggle. "Who would have thought that Sophie Parker still pees her pants."

She wasn't trying to attract attention, but she wasn't particularly quiet about it either. And at the sound of Sophie's relatively famous name, a few more people looked over, looking for the celebrity, and getting a big surprise when they see the state of her pants. There were a few comments and questions that could be heard around the room. The likes of, "Is that Sophie Parker?" "Did she pee her pants?" "She's in the adult diaper aisle, maybe she really needs them!"

"You really are a super soaker too," the employee said, as she grabbed the thickest and most absorbent product from the shelves and gave it to Meagan. "She's going to need these. I'll be at the counter when you're ready." No longer interested in tailing a celebrity now that said celebrity had wet their pants, the employee went back to the counter and started processing customers.

Meagan looked Sophie up and down and shook her head. "I'm going to grab paper towels for you to sit on in the car," she said as she also picked up some baby wipes and baby powder. "Then we can go home, and I think it goes without saying that you will be wearing these diapers as soon as we get there." Giggles were heard from the small crowd at this remark, and Meagan led a red-faced, humiliated Sophie through the pharmacy.

She picked up the paper towels and lined up to check out. All eyes were on Sophie and the unfortunate state of her pants. When it was their turn to check out, the employee greeted them warmly. "Hey, there's my favourite pants wetting celebrity," she said with a giggle. If Sophie could blush harder or avoid looking people in the eye any more, she would have at that comment. "That was quite a flood you made back there, but those diapers should be up to the task. They're not much for subtlety, though, but I guess neither are the pants you're wearing."

Meagan smiled and paid the lady. "Thanks for your help," she said.

"Oh, any time. I hope we'll see you again soon."

Meagan led Sophie through the carpark, passing several people who had a good look at Sophie's soaked pants, before arriving at their car where Meagan put the diapers in the back and started laying paper towels down on Sophie's seat. A few people watched, sharing some giggles at the adult with the soaked pants and how she wasn't even capable of cleaning up after her own accident.

Once Meagan was finished, Sophie sat in the car, thankful to be out of the public eye for once. Meagan hopped in the driver's seat. "I think we're going to have to have another talk when we get home," Meagan said. Sophie shifted with embarrassment but had no objections.

Meagan started driving towards Sophie's residence. She smiled to herself, incredibly pleased with how her revenge was going. She wasn't done yet, though. Not by a long shot. After all, Sophie still hadn't even had a single #2 accident. And there was a big show coming up that might just be the perfect opportunity for that.