Ch.1

Rin's POV

After I defeated The Impure King
I have finally accepted who I am, I'm no longer afraid to hold myself back, And I am The Son Of Satan. I slowly closed in my sword in its outer case i felt the breeze flowing through me " Okumura!" Suguro shouted while shura is helping him out because of how much strength he used on his demon Karura to create a flame barrier to keep the impure king from going on a rampage.

"Suguro..... Shura....." I said as I started to turn towards their direction, I trembled looking at them "I did it, I controlled the flame!" I said in excitement I finally learned how to control my flames I can no longer fear myself. "It still needs some fine tuning... But, I can burn things and leave others untouched." I said while still cheering on about controlling my flames. "Well... You could do that before like burning off clothes and leaving only underpants." Shura said as she's teasing me. "But, this time it was on purpose! Not like intentional like before " I said in announce voice remembering at that time I burned off both Yukio and Shura's clothes, leaving only their underwear untouched.

I saw Koneko and shima heading towards our direction "Koneko! Shima! You're alright?!" Suguro said worrying if his two best friends are alright, "Konekomaru I can finally control my flame! I controlled it so I only burned the impure king!!" I said excited to tell shima and Koneko, "Yeah that felt werid. The flame didn't hurt or even an itch! But, the fungus burned right away!" Shima said as he's impressed in how the blue flame didn't hurt him. That's when i heard Shima's dad telling me "That blue flame purified me and everyone else who encounter the gas. Such power.... I can't thank you enough!!" He said pleasing me which all this praise is getting me embarrass but, that's when I saw Koneko crying I wonder what build him up? "Okumura.... .... Thank you!" Koneko said thanking me through his wailing tears. "You've got... To forgive me!" Why is he apologizing like he betrayed me or something?, I end up hearing shima joking about something that he thought Suguro died, odd.

Yukio's POV

"RIN!!" I called out my brother's name
"Oh! Yukio! You're okay too!" he said smiling at surprised to see me but, I'm not here to please my brother, that he defeated the Impure king. Why the hell is here and who let him out of his solitary confinement?, I turn over to Shura and asked "Why is rin here? Who let him out of solitary confinement?" That's when she said "Well, uh, you know... ... I already apologized about that! ❤" This angered me not only that he escaped but the mess he's in.

"Check it out, Yukio I saved Everyone here!!" Rin said looking at me with his cheeky smile, ugh, "I bet you're so surprised that it made your jaw drop off! It won't be long until I surpassed you!!" He said, I swung my clenched fist into Rins cheek, I yelled and said "STOP JOKING AROUND!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MESS YOU'RE IN!?!?" I was filled in with anger at my brother "Yes I do" he said "I finally do
I.... Am Satan's Child. I cannot escape my power I've always been afraid.... ... To face it... To accept it. But.... ..... That was... ... Wrong ..." That's when I witnessed my brother collapsed on hard ground. I heard his friends called out his name, My eyes widened, hearing this coming from my brother knowing he cannot escape his power.

Rin's POV ( Again )

As I opened my eyelids, over to my left i saw Kuro sleeping right next to me
"Kuro" I whispered knowing that he did an amazing job helping me out to reach the impure king. I must be in the Suguro Family's Inn, its hot in here, I looked over to my right and saw Shiemi I could recognize her beautiful skin, her pale like ash blonde hair, the way she sleeps looks peaceful. I stared st Shemi's face for about a few seconds before I heard a little mumble, I watched her wake up "Rin... ... You're awake. I'm glad " she said talking to me which her sweet calm voice " Shemi... .... Why are you here? Are you injured?" I said responding to her "no.." She responded "I came here to set up an IV drip but... I fell asleep looking at your cute face .... Because I'd been up all night yesterday..." she said smiling at me. You're the cute one here Shemi.