Ch.14

I'm really am sorry for not updating this for so long

Yukio: I will have to admit you left us in the dust for about a few months

I said I was sorry!

Yukio: Sorry won't cut it, for now just update this chapter

Yeah I know

Rin: Aw sweet! I can finally get back in the action!

Yukio: Author-San has been in what they called writer's block.

Rin: Is that what is called?

What did you think it was called?

Rin: Being lazy? Hey why don't you get back to writing and start this chapter!

Yukio: He's right, you should get this chapter started. I can tell the readers are upset at you

*laughs nervously* Y-Yeah I should, anyways! Let's get back to the story!

"For today's basic hero training, it had to be turned into three instructors. All Might, me, and one more person." Aizawa droned on.

"Excuse me?!" Sero raised his hand. "What will we be doing?"

Aizawa held out a card. On it, in bright, bold blue lettering, was written 'rescue'. "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything between. It's rescue training".

Hell yeah! Finally some action! Rin thought to himself as his tail wiggled, kinda like a puppy seeing their owner come back from work.

Rescuing could be some good training, after all he did saved like a lot of people due to his flames burning off the fungus in the people. So this could be in more in good use.

"Rescue.." Karminari breathed out. "Looks like it'll be a lot of work."

"Right?!" Mina said excitedly.

"Idiot," Kirishima said, leaning forward towards Karminari, "This is a duty for a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!"

"No one can beat me in water," Asui said, She rabbit like a frog. Wait, she's a frog? Right?

"Hey I'm not done yet. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take off campus, so were taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." The teacher said, pressing a button on a remote, the costume cases appearing in racks on the wall.

Rin stood, grabbing his costume. The class was now outside, waiting for further instructions. Iida whistled, gaining everyone's attention. "Class 1-A, gather around! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" He said, blowing the whistle again. Jeez dude my ears! "Iida's going full throttle..." Midoriya mumbled, Rin patting his head.

When they got on the bus, Rin could see Iida deflate. He full on laughed his ass off, his tail waving shows he's clearly enjoying this. Iida felt embarrassed, "Shoot. I didn't even realized it would be this type of bus." He groaned.

"So there was no point, huh?" Mina said, patting Iida's shoulder. "I say whatever comes in mind... Midoriya..." Asui started, looking at the boy. "U-Um, yes, Asui?" The green haired boy stuttered. "Call me Tsu." Asui said. "R-Right..." Midoriya muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Your Quirk is a lot like All Might." Asui said, making Midoriya jump. "H-Huh!? Y-Y-You think so? But I'm... Uh..." Midoriya trailed off, eyes widen. "Wait a sec! If you're saying Midoriya's power is similar to All Might wouldn't the guy be seen having his limbs broken and hurt?" Rin said, making Midoriya sigh in relief.

"Okumura is right! But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't do much." Kirishima said, showcasing his powers. "I think it's really cool! It's a Quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!" Midoriya said, "Yeah! Don't look so negative on your power it's already awesome as it is, everyone's power is unique in their own way." Rin said, smiling big at Kirishima.

"Huh, thanks! But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know." Kirishima said, cocking his head from one side to the other. "My navel laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength." Aoyama said, leaning his head on his hands. "But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache." Mina said, placing a hand onto the blondes shoulder. "Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong it's gotta be Todoroki, Okumura and Bakugou." Kirishima said, Rin grinned and rubbed the back of his neck, Bakugou scoffed. Todoroki didn't react, his eyes were closed and he was just calmly sitting there.

"Sure, but Bakugou's always angry so he'll never be that popular." Asui said, Bakugou standing from his seat. "What did you say?!? I'll kick your ass!!" He shouted, fire in his eyes. "You see?" Asui said, pointing at him. "You know we basically just met you so it's safe to say your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Karminari said, his voice in a teasing way.

"You're gonna regret you apply to this school, you loser!!" Bakugou screamed, Rin covering his mouth with his hand trying his damn hardest not to burst out into laughter, but his tail is giving that away, again. "What a vulgar conversation..." Momo whispered, hand over her mouth. "But I like this stuff too." Uraraka cheerfully said.

"We're here. Stop messing around." Aizawa suddenly said, the students all replying hurriedly. "Yes, sir!" They shouted, attention now on their surrounding.

Now what awaits will be a great experience!