Ch.3

Rin's POV

After about 40 minutes or so I finished making sukiyaki hopefully Shoto accepts this.

I placed Shoto's Sukiyaki on the kitchen counter to let it cool off, as I waited for the sukiyaki to cool off I decided to talk to Fuyumi since I had no one else to talk to

She did told she would be at the dinning room, so I header towards the dinning room until I heard arguing in one of the rooms Fuyumi showed me.

I decided to see what was up, luckily there was little crack open for me to hear, I know eavesdropping is bad but, I really want to know what's going on.

I heard a few things like, "You'll have to be prepared for this unless you want to surpass ALL MIGHT." Surpass All Might? Is he talking about the guy who I saw a store of him? "Whatever old man." Someone else said which who's voice I'm not familiar with.

Then I heard something that remained me when I was at my trail, people telling me I'll be used for a weapon, a savoir and a demon king. "You're just using him to help me surpassed All Might." the same voice I still unfamiliar with then I heard Flame Head saying " his power is even greater than mines if I train him hard enough he'll be able to surpass ALL MIGHT and help you as well to use your flame side. Is he desperate to surpass this All Might guy?

I didn't want hear anymore of this, I left before they can even see me, so all I got from them is he's gonna train me to get stronger well to be fair it would help out more with flames.

I have a feeling that his training will be harder than Shura's training like lighting up two candles at the same time.

I headed back to the kitchen to see if Shoto's Sukiyaki had cooled off. He's definitely gonna enjoyed this.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me, I looked to see who it was, it was Todoroki.

Todoroki's POV

I went to the kitchen to get something until I saw Rin there not only he was there but a sukiyaki was on the kitchen counter.

Was he done making that? "Ah! Todoroki you arrived just in time."
Rin said smiling at me.

On time? What was he talking about until I remember he was cooking something, probably something for me.

Rin handed me a bowl of Sukiyaki. "Here, I cooked this for you to gratitude my friendship." He said, waiting for me to take the food from him.

Not only he had cooked a Sukiyaki for me but he has a hair pin pulling back his front hair, probably cause his hair got in the way.

I simply took the food from him, I mumbled. "Thank you." He probably didn't heard me so he just assumed I said thank you to him, he gave me a thumbs up I went to the dinning room where Fuyumi was at to eat there.