Ch.11

(Finally! I'm able to update! Enjoy this new chapter!)

Midoriya had given up his title as class president over to Iida justifying that he'll make a better class president than Midoriya himself.

Rin was fine with the change, as long he wasn't scolded constantly like how his brother Yukio would get mad at him for making stupid decisions.

Is Yukio doing okay without me?.. Rin thought to himself. The past months he's been wondering and continually figuring how to get home. Yukio will find me eventually he's smart, I'm sure he'll figure it out he's good at this stuff compare to me I can't think of anything.

-------

"You still can't find Rin!?!" Yukio shouted slamming his hand on the table, Shura looked at Yukio with disbelief in her eyes. "We looked all over Kyoto and there was no sign of him, we tried calling his number but no answer just a voicemail." Shura said crossing her arms looking straight at Yukio she could tell Yukio was devastated even herself she'll admit she's deadly worried about Rin.

Both fall in internal silence unknowingly what to do next. What seem like forever Yukio finally spoke up "I feel like this is my fault he went missing..." Shura in shock hearing this coming from Yukio the one who she had to watch over when he began studying at the cram school, Yukio? Blaming himself? You don't hear that coming from his mouth. "Now what makes you think it's your fault he disappeared?" Yukio looked up to Shura with eyes looking like their about to shatter. "I think caused I punched him earlier or I was always so hard on him blaming him for everything that has happened lately." Yukio finished crossing his arms sighing to himself.

Shura isn't good with this type of comfort stuff but this is Rin their talking about he's been gone for 15 days with no sign of him leaving a trace but the way Yukio blamed himself for Rin's disappearance made her feel she needs say something anything. "Hey... Um... I'm no good with this type of stuff but hear me out, don't blame yourself on things you can't control Rin wouldn't want you crying over his ass. Wherever he is he's probably waiting for you to come get him." Shura said smiling at Yukio giving him a pat on the head "Instead of crying our asses off let's focus on finding Rin while were at it." Yukio gave her a small smile and nodded.

-------

"Do you think we'll ever find Okumura?" Koneko asking everyone in the room of Suguro's Family Inn. Ever since the disappearance of Rin everyone has been on edge, everyday looking for him hoping they'll find Rin. "I'm sure we'll find him Koneko! He's probably napping or manage to find a land of Sukiyaki, you know how much he loves Sukiyaki." Shima said trying to brighten everyone's mood but not even that's enough.

Shiemi hasn't been handling it well either Rin was one of her first friends she made ever since attending the cram school. "Do you think will ever find Rin?" Shiemi said with her voice sounding watery "We'll find him eventually he can't gone off that far.. Or maybe he's farther than Kyoto, but what matters is that we need to find him." Shima said rubbing Shiemi's shoulder trying to comfort her.

"He's been missing for 15 days now how long do you think we'll find him?" Izumu asked across the room. "He has to be out there somewhere! He can't just all of sudden vanish!" Koneko protested "We're not giving up until we find him." Shima looked over to Bon who was awfully quiet which is rare for someone hot-headed like him. "You seem awfully quiet Bon, got something on your mind?" Shima teased as he walked over to him to poke his cheek.

"Would you knock it off!" Bon roared Shima jerked away from him "There he is." He teased Bon immediately sends a death glare towards Shima. "To be fair it is quite rare for you to stay quiet you're usually always getting into fights with Okumura whenever we have meetings or talks... But now he ain't here tho..." Koneko said his voice fading to a mutter. Bon sighed, their right, it isn't like me to stay quiet since that idiot isn't around things aren't the same as they used to be, dammit! Just where the hell are you Okumura!?

-------

While Shura and Yukio continue their search for Rin Shura has this uneasy feeling that Mephisto has something to do with it he is the King of Time after all he's able to manipulate time and space. "Hey Yukio we need to talk to Mephisto he might know where Rin is." Shura said as they stop near the narrow alleyways. "I'm assuming you think he has something to do with my brother missing." Shura nodded, they both went back to the Suguro Family Inn to have a little chat with Mephisto.

Once they headed back into the Inn they immediately storm into where Mephisto was. "You know there is this thing call knoc-" he was cut off by Shura pointing her blader right at his face. "Where's Rin? And what did you did you do to him." Shura said there's a dark tone in her voice. Mephisto looked at both Yukio and Shura without moving his head they had fire in their eyes. "If your wondering where he is I'm afraid you won't find him anywhere."

"Cut the bullshit already! Where the hell is Rin!" Shura said pointing her sword closer to Mephisto's face. "We'll ask again where is my brother." Yukio said already pointing his gun towards Mephisto. "I'm afraid your search for Okumura isn't off track I would say but I would this, he isn't here."

Yukio tighten his grip around the gun "Of course he isn't! My brother has been missing for days now! We aren't here to play your stupid games! Tell us where Rin is!" Yukio shouted in anger ready to trigger the bullet. Mephisto finally sighed and said, "Well it's certain you aren't gonna find him here but I could let you join his hero game."

Both Shura and Yukio looked at each other. "What do you mean hero game?! Is this some bullshit your pulling off?!" Shura shouted. "Not exactly more like one my kin transported him to a different time and place." Yukio's eyes widen, shocked on what he's hearing right now. I've should have known it was that demon! There only a mid level but can get to a high level.

"Mephisto take us to that world."

Bonus Chapter 11#

Rin: *sneezes throughout the entire class period*

Iida: Okumura are you alright? You've been sneezing a lot, are you running a fever?

Rin: *sneezes* I think someone is talking about me

Iida: how is someone talking about you causes you to sneeze?

Rin: *shrugs* idk logic that has been thrown out the window and never coming like someone name four eyes and is standing right in front of me

Iida: and who might that be?

Rin: you