Ch.8

Rins POV

After that whole scenario, Midoriya had a hard time going all through those fitness test. I was often worry about him, when everything was said and done our teacher Mr. Aizawia had gathered all of us around together.

" since it's a waste of time to explain verbally, I'll just show you the results all at once " he is one lazy teacher.

He showed us a hologram with all the scores on it. I read the list from top to bottom

1 Yaoyoroz Momo

2. Todroki Shoto

3. Okumura Rin

4. Bakugou Katsuki

5. Iida Tenya

6. Tokoyami Fumikage

7. Shoji Mezo

8. Ojiro Mashiro

9. Kirishima Ejiro

10. Ashido Mina

11. Uraraka Ochaco

12. Koda Koji

13. Sato Rikido

14. Asui Tsuyu

15. Aoyama yuga

16. Sero Hanta

17. Kaminari Denki

18. Jiro Kyoka

19. Hakagure Toru

20. Mineta Minoru

21. Midoriya Izuku

I stared at the hologram sadly Midoriya worked his ass off. Aizawia turned off the hologram and addressed the students. " btw, I was lying about the expulsion "

The entire class went dead silent
" it was a rational deception to bring the upper limits of your quirks "

" WHAT?!?!? "

" of course it was a lie, " the girl with a big ponytail said " it should have been obvious if you just thought it through "

At least thats over

I walked with Midoriya to the nurse office to make sure he doesn't pass out on the way there.

Mr.  Aizawia reminds me a bit like you Yukio....

Flash Back

" All right class have you repented? " Yukio said, we all got detention and we have to sit here with these rocks that kept getting heavier and heavier. What the hell is with these rocks!?!

" it's called collective responsibility. One reason for this camp is to deepen the ties between you students. " Yukio sighed.

" but i don't wanna get along with these losers " I heard eyebrows ( Izumo ) saying " why you... " Suguro growled.
Yukio looked irritated " well, it's a problem if you don't. "