PROFILE GUIDE

Where you can figure out what book belongs to what series, and all that good stuff!

[ updated 11/15/2023 ]

MISC BOOKS

My Demons - this book! Here I post thoughts that are too long for my message board, rants, and anything else that doesn't have another place. It's updated randomly, as I tend to keep my personal life private.

See Who I Am - a meet-my-OCs book for my own stories! There, you meet my characters from all my original fanfictions. I've fallen behind on updating this, but I hope to revamp it soon!

SHORT STORIES

W H I T E N O I S E - a collection of short stories based on the album 'White Noise' by PVRIS. I wrote it as a challenge a few years ago, and while they're not the best, I like them. Complete!

Dream State - a kind of random short story I wrote back when this account was new. It's...also not very good, but I'm kind of proud of it! Complete!

APPLYFICS

SAVAGE STARS - an original stand-alone sci-fi story, inspired by Among Us. Follows a team of scientists aboard the space station Estrella as they begin to be mysteriously murdered. In progress!

SPELLBOUND - a grishaverse applyfic following several Grisha loyal to Baghra and very much against the Darkling. In progress!

TERRA NOVA - an original stand-alone sci-fi/time travel applyfic, inspired by the TV show Terra Nova. Follows a group of people sent to the past in order to "start over" for humanity. In progress!

DISTRICT NINE - an original stand-alone post-apocalyptic applyfic inspired by the novel Station Eleven. Follows a group of apocalypse survivors stuck in a mall in Iowa. In progress!

THE COLDHEART CHRONICLES
A Flash and Legends of Tomorrow fanfiction series following Ramona Snart, Leonard Snart's 20-something daughter.

Frozen, book one - follows the first season of Legends of Tomorrow. In progress!

THE NUMBER THREE SERIES
An Umbrella Academy fanfiction series following Valentina Hargreeves, a member of the Umbrella Academy with the ability to hover, and her wife Katya. Valentina also happens to be Diego's biological twin.

The Griffon, book one - follows the first season of The Umbrella Academy. In progress!

THE EYE OF TIME SERIES
A Doctor Who fanfiction series following many different companions through the course of NuWho.

Out of Time, book one - follows Zo Parker in series one of NuWho. In progress!

Back in Time, book two - follows series two of NuWho.

Girl of Time, book three - follows series three of NuWho.

Time Crunch, book four - follows series four of NuWho.

Time Chosen, book five - follows most of series five of NuWho.

THE STARGIRLS SERIES
A Star Wars fanfiction series following the lives of several women thought the three Star Wars trilogies.

Kor, book one - follows Kor Baldoon, a mechanic and close friend of Padmé's through the prequel trilogy.

Ellaeo, book two - follows Ellaeo Rook, Bodhi's younger sister, in Rogue One. Completed, in editing!

Glory, book three - follows the original trilogy.

Ambrosia, book four - follows the sequel trilogy.

THE INVINCIBLE SERIES
A Now You See Me fanfiction series following Emerald McKinney, Merritt's teenage daughter.

Prodigy, book one - follows Now You See Me. Discontinued indefinitely.

TALES OF THE CONTINENT
A Witcher fanfiction series following Anwen of Cintra and Kasia Pankratz as they deal with their suddenly very crazy lives.

Black Blood, White Words, book one - follows season one of the Witcher. In progress!

STAND ALONES
Fields of Starlight - fanfiction for Lord of the Rings, based equally on book and movies! Follows elf warrior Meltellaro as he journeys with the Fellowship and falls in love with a mortal man. In progress!