Answers

A mechanical buzz sounded as the final door to All for one's cell opened up, letting Izuku see the man who was his father. "Who is visiting me this time?" All for one asked with a grin. "I am" Izuku stated as he sat down in front of the glass wall separating him and the villain. "All Might's successor? Now I'm curious, what could have brought you here, Izuku Midoriya?" All for one wondered with the same grin. "You did" Izuku answered and took a deep breath "Hisashi" He said.

Hisashi's grin immediately dropped and a saddened expression spread across his face. "You always were an intelligent kid. I guess it was just a matter of time before you found out" He said. "So it's true?" Izuku asked, hoping deep within that All for one was still just a villain. "Yes it's true Izuku. I am your father" Hisashi replied, crushing that hope. Izuku looked down as the words sunk in. He might have gotten over the initial shock from his conversation with All Might, but hearing Hisashi say it himself had a much deeper impact.

After a while Hisashi decided to break the silence "I know that it might be difficult for you to accept my son, but..." "Don't call me your son" Izuku interrupted. "All right Izuku, but remember that the fact still remains" Hisashi said. "By the way, who is observing this conversation?" He asked. "Why is that important?" Izuku wondered. "Well, I guess you have questions. I promised once to always tell you the truth, but first I want to know who will hear the answers" Hisashi replied. "Fine, All Might, Nezu and Tsukauchi" Izuku said. "I guess that makes sense. So, what do you want to know?" Hisashi asked.

Izuku thought for a while before saying one word. "Why?" He asked. "Why? Why what?" Hisashi questioned. "Why did you even have me in the first place?" Izuku elaborated. Hisashi looked at Izuku as a fond smile spread across his face. "There was no reason. I'm just an old fool who fell in love with the most beautiful woman in the world" Hisashi said with a nostalgic smile. "Why should I believe you? You have told so many lies before" Izuku asked. "As I said, I made a promise once to never lie to you. Tsukauchi can confirm to you later that I am telling the truth now, if you believe me or not is up to you. I simply fell in love. I crashed into your mother on the street and she lost a lot of papers, so I felt obliged to help her. One conversation led to a meeting, which led to a date, which led to more time together, which led to marriage, which gave me you" Hisashi explained with genuine fondness.

"Fine" Izuku said and moved on. "If you loved us so much, then why did you leave?" He asked. "Because the heroes were after me. If I hadn't left, you and Inko would have gotten involved in my problems" Hisashi said with a hint of anger. "I never wanted to leave you. I wish that I could have stayed and help you and Inko. Help you through all those years you spent quirkless as your classmates bullied you" He said regretfully. "You know, if it hadn't been for Shigaraki wanting that brat, I would have killed Bakugo on the spot" Hisashi added. This time Izuku believed him.

"If you love those close to you so much, then why did you kill your own brother?" Izuku then asked. Hisashi's face immediately turned into one of anger. "I didn't want to kill my brother. The hero safety commission did that. They forced me to kill him when they forced him to kill me" Hisashi said bitterly. "What are you talking about?" Izuku wondered. "You don't know, you weren't there" Hisashi said as he calmed down and began talking about his life "I lived in a time where people feared what quirks would bring. We were raised to believe that quirks were unnatural and dangerous. Me and my brother were both checked for quirks, they had already found the correlation between the joint in ones pinky toe and having a quirk. Weirdly enough, me and my brother showed no signs of a quirk, something our parents were relieved over.

All of that changed however when someone who could breathe fire attacked my brother when we were teenagers. I tried to drag the attacker away from my brother when I felt myself dragging on something within the man. I reached out and took it. The man dropped unconscious and I felt something new within me. That was the first quirk I ever stole. I knew that no one around me would like me having a quirk, so I ran away, hoping to find someone else who was more accepting of quirks. My brother didn't want me to be alone, so he followed me. We then spent years on the street, witnessing the injustice happening on both sides.

Eventually I couldn't hold it anymore and began doing something, because the government had no power at that point. I began amassing followers by moving quirks around gaining people's trust. Back then I wanted nothing more that to bring order so that neither quirkless or those with quirks would suffer like I had seen. My brother followed the same believes too and followed me. It was around that time I gave him the quirk that would become one for all, which he accepted. Together we achieved great things, bringing order and peace to large parts of Japan.

But then the government got involved. They decided to adopt the same hero system other countries had implemented. At first, me and my brother saw it as a good change. However things quickly changed when we found out how they picked who could become a hero. They used the old ideas from comic books as templates. Only those with flashy and heroic looking quirks were picked. No thought went into the personalities of these heroes. If you could run fast, punch hard, lift rocks with your mind or had super strength, you were a hero. If you could create shadow puppets to control or could turn into a beast, you weren't a hero. And if you refused to bow down to this prejudice filled system, you were labelled a villain.

My brother was picked for the quirk I gave him, and he truly tried to change the system. Constantly trying to convince the government to change their requirements, but they didn't listen. Instead they called me a villain and began sending heroes to kill me, many of which had been my friends, forcing me to kill them. One of them refused once and was later killed by another hero. That is when I began fighting against the government and began my conquest of Japan. Then the hero safety commission decided to send my own brother to kill me. We both tried to avoid it, but there was no way out for either of us, one of us had to die, which ended up being my brother.

Now, I don't know how my brother found out he could pass down his quirk or when he did it. All I know is that the hero safety commission told his successor lies about me, about my brother, corrupting the quirk I had given to my own brother, with every successor corrupting it further on false pretences" Hisashi finished. "Do you now see why I hate heroes and All Might? Why I want to change the current system?" He asked. "If what you said is true, then yes. But it doesn't excuse all the bad things you've done. All the innocent people who have died for a cause that was only relevant a century ago" Izuku replied.

"It doesn't change the fact that..." Izuku began, but suddenly stopped with his mouth agape. "Are you all right Izuku?" Hisashi asked. "You...I...I need s-some air" Izuku said and abruptly stood up and left the room. "I'll wait Izuku" Hisashi said with a worried expression.

Izuku walked unsteadily through the halls of the prison, feeling like he wanted to throw up. "Midoriya!" All Might yelled as he came running towards Izuku, barely catching the boy from falling and gently made him sit up against the wall. "Kid! What happened?" Gran Torino asked as he Tsukauchi and Nezu came as well. "I just realised something about what he said" Izuku replied as he calmed his breath. "Tsukauchi, did Hisashi tell the truth?" He asked. "I'm afraid so. Every word he said was truth, at least from his point of view" The detective replied.

"This could be a big problem. How would you even begin explaining it if it turns out to be true. I mean one for all is already difficult enough" Izuku muttered. "Midoriya, calm down and tell us what's the problem" All Might said in a calming voice. "Okay" Izuku replied. "Hisashi said that neither him nor his brother was found to have a quirk using the joint in their pinky toe, yet we know they both had a quirk. I was found to be quirkless in the same way. If all for one is an exception to that rule and Hisashi is my father, then I might have inherited all for one without knowing it" He explained.

The other men stood around Izuku in shock as they realised the impact of Izuku having all for one. "I think Midoriya is right. This could be a big problem" Nezu stated.

A/N: There, you've got a new chapter, sorry it took so long, a lot of stuff has happened. The next one should be the last one. Anyways, I'm hoping you're all having a wonderful day. Goodbye.