Consequences

After Izuku had collapsed in the halls of Tartarus, he and the others went back to UA to discuss what has happened.

"I understand if you want to e-expel me from UA" Izuku said shakily as he sat on the couch in the UA meeting room, too shamed to look at anyone. "Why would I do that?" Nedzu asked. "Isn't it obvious? All for one is my father and I might have his quirk! How can I even call myself a hero!?" Izuku exclaimed. "Midoriya, I assure you that I would never expel anyone because of their heritage or quirk. Wasn't it you who told Shinso that it isn't the quirk that matters?" Nedzu said calmly. "I know, but he didn't have the literal quirk of the worst villain in history" Izuku retorted.

"You must be so disappointed in me All Might" Izuku said. "Midoriya, you could never disappoint me" All Might replied and placed a comforting hand on Izuku's shoulder. "But I have the same quirk that hurt you so much" Izuku said as tears started forming in his eyes. "The same quirk that killed-" He said before being cut off when All Might embraced him. "That doesn't matter Midoriya. We don't even know if you have his quirk. And if you do, then that is also fine. You can find another way of using it" All Might said as Izuku sobbed into his shirt. "How? All for one only takes from people" Izuku asked. "This is supposed to be classified information, but a part of some villains' punishments include a lifelong ban on quirk usage. It is usually monitored through expensive ankle monitor. If you were to take those quirks, it could end up saving the police force a considerable amount of resources" Tsukauchi mentioned, calming Izuku down.

"Aren't we forgetting one thing?" Gran Torino said, interrupting All Might's and Izuku's hug. "We still need to find out if the kid has inherited his father quirk or not" He said. "Don't worry. I can schedule a time tomorrow for him to-" Nedzu began, but was cut off by Gran Torino. "No, I want to find out now" He stated. "But I'll have to take a quirk to test it out" Izuku pointed. "I'm standing right here" Gran Torino replied. "B-but you know what happens to people when All for one takes their quirk. And you're...uh" Izuku said, trailing off at the end. "I might be old, but I'm tougher than I look, so just do it. Worst case, I'll be stuck in a bed for a few days" Gran Torino said. "Alright" Izuku said and placed his hand on top of the old man's head and reached out.

At first Izuku didn't feel anything, but after a while he did. He felt, almost saw a small light inside of Gran Torino. And around the light it felt like there was a ball of air, randomly moving around. It was so easy for Izuku to reach out and take the small light. Before he did that however, he became aware of the two quirks within himself. One was a dark void, wanting to be filled with light. The other was a light so bright that Izuku felt like he barely could look at it as it shined in whit, yellow, orange, red, purple, green and more. All at once. "Hurry up you zygote! I don't have all day" Gran Torino exclaimed, startling Izuku and accidentally making him take the small light.

Once Izuku's hand went off Gran Torino's head, the old man felt very dizzy and nearly lost his balance. Meanwhile, Izuku jumped back in surprise only to suddenly shoot himself into the wall as air shot out of his feat, blowing his shoes off in the process. "I guess that answers that question" Nedzu commented. "Gran Torino, are you alright?" All Might asked, slightly worried. "Yeah I'm fine. Just became a little dizzy, that's all" Gran Torino replied.

"So kid. Now that you've taken the quirk, how about you give it back before you harm yourself further?" Gran Torino asked. "Of course" Izuku replied and hurriedly made hi way to Gran Torino. He placed his hand on Gran Torino's head and looked for the little light within himself. This time it was inside the black void, still desperate to be filled to the brim. Izuku focused on the small light within the void and forced it back into Gran Torino.

Once Izuku felt that the light was back in Gran Torino, he let go. "Was that it?" Gran Torino asked. "I didn't feel anything" "I think that was it. Guess it doesn't do much when you're giving a quirk" Izuku replied. Gran Torino gave a sceptical look before he began bouncing around the room with his quirk to confirm it was back.

"I think that is enough for today. Midoriya, please go back to the dorms and get some sleep. We'll continue to discuss what to do next later on" Nedzu said. "Yeah, that sounds good" Izuku said and walked up to the door. "Goodnight" He said before leaving to the dorms.

"Now that Izuku is gone we can discuss the other worrying discovery" Tsukauchi said, grabbing the attention of the others. "When All for one talked about his reasoning for his actions he told the truth. At least according to his own knowledge. If that is the case, we have a lot to figure out" He explained.

Later that night, Izuku found himself in one of his weirdest dreams. He was in an empty openness and his entire body, with the exception of his head and hands, were covered in a dense, dark and green mist. Izuku then noticed a thin man standing next to him. The man had a white shirt and white hair that covered his eyes. "I was hoping you wouldn't find out this soon. But I guess I should expect nothing less of my brother's son" The man said in a gentle voice as a small smile appeared on his face. 

A/N: I'm back with another chapter rejoice. Sorry for not having update in a long time, but I've been mostly focused on my villain Deku story. But after this story became very positively received after I imported it to FFN and AO3, I got inspired to sit down and write another chapter. I hope you enjoy it, the next one might or might not be the last one. Anyways. I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Goodbye.