Chapter 2: Talking with The Man Who Speaks in Hands. Part 1.

Hello, my fellow Wattpad readers. Now, here is my next chapter where Y/n will learn more about the void, experience the revelation of being outside of his world, and meeting his mentor to teach him about his powers. You can already tell through the title who it is. If ya don't keep reading to find out.

Marvel is owned by Disney and was owned y the great Stan Lee. Rwby is owned by Rooster Teeth, made by the awesome Monty Oum.

Y/n POV

It has been 3 days after the whole Dust explosion, that sent me here. Where is here, you ask? Apparently, in a whole other fucking world, with me being in United States of America. How did I find this out?

Well, I just so happened to do some stargazing on a rooftop and instead of the shattered moon I am normally accustomed to, it is a full moon; a perfect sphere with no cracks or floating pieces near it.

Flashback 2 days ago:

The moon was shining brightly in the sky, surrounded and nearly hidden in the clouds, and on a rooftop was Y/n being shocked by the perfect sphere.

A long dead silence passed, with this new information sinking in.

Y/n: ...
...
...
...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!!

Random guy: HEY!! SHUT THE HELL UP. PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP.

Y/n. HOW 'BOUT MIND YOUR OWN GODS DAMN BUSINESS, I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINION!

Flashback end

A few days after that strange(to me, at least)... discovery, I decided to ask for directions to a library to find more information. I learned about the country I am in, as well as their history, and I reached one conclusion.

This place is more violent than remnant! Racism over a skin color and/or religion, pollution, hunting animals to near extinction, and global warming. Those last ones might not matter to most people, but I am from Mistral, I have the same admiration and respect for the natural environment like any other proud Mistralian!

Speaking of Mistral, or Kingdoms in general. I looked up the general cultures of the other six continents, and I am seeing some similarities in Eurasian culture when comparing it to mine. Hell, I even found that the languages in those two continents are practically identical to our old languages that we stopped using after the Great War.

Which reminds me, their Great War was given a sequel, which they named both of them World Wars I and II.
I gotta tell you, I never thought there would be anyone capable of more destruction than the White Fang, but the Nazis, Hydra, and the schutzstaffel just proved me wrong and terrifies me on what the White Fang can become.

On a brighter note, I learned that aliens exist, and an invasion happened that had a group called the Avengers(cool name by the way) fighting against them.

Actual. Fucking. Superheroes existed here, and the people that made up the group is a war hero who is nearly a century old, a billionaire playboy with a high tech suit of armor, a literal god of thunder, an archer, a spy, and a scientist that turns to a giant green monster. This place is awesome.

I found this out on the greatest thing I have ever discovered... the internet. You don't see I lot of good stuff back in Remnant, it's kinda boring compared to the World Wide Web. I even got myself a ringtone on my Scroll when I get back.