Chapter 6: The Pain of Man/ Damage control.

Hey, guys. You know who it is. It's AnAverageComedian, back with another Chapter for The Tradesman. We will be finishing what we left off in the previous chapter. Hope you enjoy.

3rd person POV:

As Y/n goes through his own ordeal, we see that Grace is having some fun. At first, she struggled with the witches, until she had an easy time after remembering a few things Y/n has said to her during their training.

Flashback:

Y/n: Okay, so today I will be teaching you how to actually fight.

The 2 rogues were standing on the roof of the apartment where they were staying, wearing workout clothes.

Grace had a sports tank and leggings, while Y/n's weren't gym clothes but instead in some pajamas he stole(found) from somewhere.

Grace: So, what's the first lesson then? How to swordfight? Ricochet bullets? Using aura to enhance my body?

Grace was a little... giddy. Bouncing on her feet with excitement, while wearing a wide grin. If you looked closely, you would think her eyes became stars.

Y/n:(chuckles) No, no, and no. I admire the energy, but the first lesson is simple, how to fight with common sense and self preservation. Also known as fighting dirty.

Grace was at first dejected, but had her attention drawn by his last words.

Grace: Wait... don't Huntsman usually fight fair?

Y/n: They do, and that's the problem.(Grace: Huh?) You see, a lot of Huntsman usually fight honorably, even when dealing with the Grimm. However, fighting dirty is cheap, but effective. Monsters don't fight with honor, so you do whatever you need to do to win. Hit below the belt, set up traps, always go for the kill. Never. Stop. Moving.

The huntsman took a dramatic pause to let what he said sink in. Grace, coming to a full understanding on what she will be learning first, focused on her friend.

Y/n: One last thing, Reyes.

Grace: Huh, wha-?

Y/n hooked his leg behind hers and gave her a shove, causing her to land on her rear. The witch groaned in pain before looking up to him.

Y/n: Your lesson begins now.

Flashback end

Since then, she has been fighting dirty. Causing cave ins, shooting people in their legs, and even using their own explosives against them. She even killed some with their own swords. Just as she thought she was winning, the witches got her with vines, rooting her into place.

Grace managed to cut the roots, but a witch showed up, screaming bloody murder and about to decapitate her. The witch missed by a hair, only managing to cut a few strands from Grace's head. While crouching, the white haired girl slashed upwards, which picked up a bunch of dirt into her soon-to-be victim's eyes. She then proceeded to ran away after pulling the witch towards her to be used as a shield. While running, she had a really important thought.

Grace: (Thoughts) I wonder if we should have a name for our group.

POV Change

As Grace was having a mid-fight epiphany, Y/n was just sitting and chilling, talking with Hugo about his predicament. Hugo was starting to slowly remember what Grim Hugo did while he was in control, even what he's been through. He started crying, screaming in anguish and rage. The entire inner world started to crack and splinter around a sign that he was starting to wake up and gain control.