Party Crasher

It was a few hours before the start of the Mantle Fundraiser as you stepped down into your club wearing your newly tailored suit. You did a quick spin before dramatically posing in front of Kuzan and Gin.

You: Please call the Police because I look so good in this it should be against the law

You: Please call the Police because I look so good in this it should be against the law.... Uh Don't actually call them though. I will definitely incriminate all of you.

Kuzan; So what exactly is your plan here?

You: Sara and I are going to mingle with the upperclass, if Dimitri is there we'll stop whatever he's planning, if he's not then at least we get to enjoy some good food.

Kuzan: And maybe pinch a few pockets.

You: (grins) If they're a pretentious asshole then sure.

You and Kuzan fist bump, Gin who was aggressively tapping away on his computer only rolled his eyes.

Kuzan: What are you working on kid?

Gin: I've been working to hack into the security of the building were the party is held but Atlas security is constantly being updated to avoid this kinda thing. 

Kuzan: If that's the case why don't you just go as the plus one? It would be easier from the inside wouldn't it?

Gin: (deadpan) No.

Kuzan: But you could-

Gin: (Still deadpan) No. besides being here I can keep bouncing the signal so they won't be able to track me.

You: Gin your doing more than enough, now all we have to do is wait for Sara and we can head up to Atlas.

As if on cue the doors open to reveal Sara, instead of her usual denim jacket and dark jeans she was now wearing a black dress that complimented her figure nicely. Sara did her best to stay composed but you could tell she wasn't used to dressing like that, on the other hand you looked over to Gin and Kuzan who were looking at her slack jawed.

 Sara did her best to stay composed but you could tell she wasn't used to dressing like that, on the other hand you looked over to Gin and Kuzan who were looking at her slack jawed

Sara: (slightly blushing) Not a word, if you value your lives.

You: (to Gin and Kuzan) Down boys, don't make me turn the hose on you.