Bad Habits

Mantle
Rooftop

As the sun began to set and the night started to envelope the skies over Mantle and Atlas, Dimitri sat along a building looking out at the tundra. He only looked away at the sound of footsteps approaching from behind him.

???: Never knew you were one to feel nostalgic, huh D.

Dimitri: Hmph can't say I have much attachments left to this place but we aren't here to talk about my past. Take it you guys didn't have a hard time getting into the kingdom did you?

Dimitri turned to face the three people dressed in dark hooded cloaks.

Dimitri: Mishal, Everett, Savi, it's good to see you all made it here with no problems. To be honest I was starting to get worried.

Mishal: (yawns) You really have a flare for the dramatics don't you? We could've just met in the bar you took over but no, you just had to decide to meet on a rooftop. Like what the hell man, as a reptile faunus shouldn't you hate the cold?

Dimitri: (shrugs) It's not so bad when you get used to it, I mean after all I was born here.

Savi: (pulling cloak tighter) Speak for yourself I already want to leave this gods forsaken kingdom. Mishal couldn't you use your semblance a bit?

Mishal: Sure but don't complain if you end up as kindling.

Dimitri: Well sorry to hear that but I'll hope you can bear with it while we still have a job to do. Speaking of which.... did you bring it?

Savi groaned but brought out a duffle bag and dropped it to the ground in front of Dimitri, the bag started to wriggle around when a tentacle shot out of it. Following that a black sphere like creature with sharp tipped tendrils Rose out of the bag, red smoke started to swirl inside the sphere before the figure of a pale faced woman appeared. Dimitri immediately knelt to the ground and bowed his head in respect to the woman he served, Salem.

Dimitri: Greetings your grace.

Salem: (Seer) Dimitri. What news do you have?

Dimitri: The bombs have all been set, Mantle is ready for a fireworks show like it's never seen before.

Salem: Excellent, a two pronged attack on Mistral and Atlas will surely make taking over Vacuo all the easier. You've proven yourself a most reliable asset Dimitri.

Dimitri: *dips head low* I'm not worthy of such kind words, I'm ready to carry on the next phase of the plan. May I ask about the others?

Salem: As we speak Watts and Hazel are currently dealing with Haven Academy with assistance from its headmaster, but finding the spring maiden is proving to be quite the task, speaking of, how goes the search for the Winter maiden?

Dimitri: Still searching your Grace. Still by diverting all the military's attention to Mantle, it would be child's play for me to find her.

Salem: I see, well no matter the plan to gather the relics stands. I trust that you won't disappoint me Dimitri.

Dimitri: Y-yes your Grace.

Salem didn't say another word as the black smoke dissipated and the sphere shaped grimm fell back into the bag. Savi quickly moved to closed the bag before falling back to watch Dimitri.

Mishal: (scratching head) Heh seems the boss lady wants to cover all her bases.

Savi: What are you going to do now?

Everett: Yeah if I'm being honest I'm getting pretty bored here, we got in here quietly now don't you have a job that we can get started on?

Dimitri: Patience my friends, I have just the place where you can run as wild as you want.