My Abused Mate #1, Melody

"Useless runt."

That was the only warning I had, the small grumble from the pack's Alpha before a searing pain on my skull with a matching sound, as I was attempting to scrub my own blood off of the dark brown carpet with little success. I had been too slow bringing the Alpha his lunch and so I received a punishment that left my jaw bleeding where the Alpha's knuckle had landed. I was rather used to the Alpha's treatment of me. In fact I was used to it from all the pack members and almost every other person I've come into contact with while being alive. The name calling, demands, and physical terror from the people I serve has been my life always, since it is all part of the life of a slave.

"Goddamn bitch, can't you even clean up your own mess right?" The alpha spoke again in his dry rustic voice, the voice of a man who has smoked all of his life.

After a final blow to my lower back from the alpha's foot; leaving not only a boot print on my tattered clothes but a print on my lack of self esteem. I've learned not to fight back a long time ago and I try my best not to, even if I did, I wouldn't be able to do much. I'm scrawny for a seventeen year old and I'm weak for a werewolf. Not to mention, I'm exhausted physically from a life of constant work and physical trauma along with being mentally so very tired.

As my jaw finally dries and I'm just starting to make progress on the carpet, the rag I'm using is covered in my blood and dirt from the carpet staining it a dusty scarlet and turning the water in the bucket, I'm using to rinse the rag, a dirty and muddy looking color. But moments before I can stand to go dump out the water and replace it with fresh soapy warm water and finish the carpet my heart dropped, the sound of the teenagers returning to the pack's house sent me shaking as I sat there on the carpet on my knees. My heart pounds hard in my chest making it a struggle to breath as I prayed to the moon goddess he would just forget about me, just this once; but, I knew better than to really put hope into my wishes.

Almost as if my feeble attempts to dream of a way to escape him only baited him to me more, there he was approaching from behind me. I trembled but made no attempts to dodge him as his dirty hand reaches out and grabs me by the hair, his fingers tangled in my roots sending a fiery pain through my scalp as he yanked me up. I try my hardest not to cry out and to find some amount of peace within me. My inner wolf was growling at me, making her wait out of the cage in my mind where I locked her, she told me to fight and let her out but I can't. Not only does the anklet around my ankle stop me from shifting but if I did I would be greatly punished publicly.

The alpha's son, Jake, doesn't let go of his firm grip and pulls me in the direction of his room. It didn't take much effort to make me, not only due to me already giving up or because of his grip on my hair; but, also because he is much bigger than me and strong after all he is the Alpha to be and trains for it. Jake was much like a young and more sadistic version of his father, he had brown hair he keeps in a buzz cut and dark brown eyes and stands at about 6'2". The big difference between the alpha and jake, other than age, the alpha is unfazed by how he treats me not guilty but doesn't enjoy it either. Jake, relishes in the fact he breaks me and takes pleasure in making wish for death to escape the foul treatment.

Once we arrive at Jake's room he kicks open the spray painted black door before shoving into the dark room. Not only is everything in the room a dingy shade of brown but the atmosphere filled me with a feeling as if I am drowning making me sick to my stomach. Jake smirks at me after locking the door and watches me as I rub my burning head. Impatiently he shoves me towards my personal martyrdom, his bed

"Alright slut," He practically yells eagerly. "Off with your rags and on to my bed bitch." He finishes growling.

I look up at Jake searching for some amount of mercy as I shake my head no and try to plead with my eyes. I know if I spoke out begging him to leave me be I will get hurt more. But just my lack of obedience within hesitation seemed to anger Jake and he stepped up and threw me on the bed and ripping my clothes and already broken pride away. I squeezed my eyes shut just as I hear the buckle on his belt hit the floor with his pants.