SEVEN

Seokjin could sense eyes wandering all over his frail physique as he made his way through the hallway.

It was apparent something had occurred. He resembled a veritable mess - and everyone knew why.

Some felt sorry for him, others found it extremely entertaining.

He walked up to Yoongi, eyes resting on the ground. "Hey Yoon." He said tiredly.

Yoongi just hummed in acknowledgement, grasping Seokjin's coat sleeve and escorting him to the bathroom.

Yoongi locked the door behind them and motioned with his hand to the counter where the sinks lay.

"Sit." He demanded nonchalantly, watching Seokjin who was standing shyly by the door.

"Yoongi, it's seriously okay. I don't need your h-"

Yoongi took Seokjin's wrist and gently shoved him so he was now standing in front of the counter.

"I'm not going to ask again, Jin. Sit down." He gestured to the sink again.

"Honorifics, idiot..." Seokjin mumbled, seating himself atop the counter.

He gawked down at Yoongi silently, as he took makeup supplies out of his backpack.

"I don't have any medical shit on me right now, so that'll have to do." He stated, trying his best to conceal Seokjin's bruises with foundation.

"Yoongi."

Yoongi quietly looked up for a mere second before going back to his task, indicating that he was listening.

"Why are you doing this for me?"

Yoongi ignored him, placing final touches on the makeup.

"Yoon~" Seokjin whined.

Yoongi sighed softly, finally giving him all of his attention. "We're best friends, Seokjin. Why wouldn't I help you?" He rolled his eyes, squatting down to pack his stuff back into his bag.

Seokjin observed him curiously from above, swaying his legs like a child.

"So, what d'ya think?" Yoongi asked from below, not even glancing up once to admire his work.

Seokjin rotated his body to look into the mirror behind him, touching his neck gently. He was astonished, to say the least, and made noises of approval and gratitude when he saw the discolouration was practically nonexistent.

But only nonexistent on the outside.

"Wow, Yoon. Looks like you did a pretty good job!" Seokjin chuckled, gently booping Yoongi on the nose softly seeing his lips curl up.

"Whatever." Yoongi replied quickly, trying to hide his smile as he got up.

Seokjin hopped off of the counter and gently pat Yoongi's shoulder as thanks, knowing he wasn't too fond of physical contact.

"C'mon grandpa, let's get out of here."