THIRTEEN

"I fucking hate liars." Namjoon spat venomously, making Seokjin almost flinch at the impact of his words.

He leaned away from Seokjin, increasing the space between them until they were at a somewhat normal distance.

Namjoon leant his back onto the wall, arms crossed whilst watching Seokjin in amusement - who was sitting on the counter, flustered, his pretty pink lips parted.

"How submissive you are, hm?" He chuckled, eyes turning dark again.

Seokjin just stared at the ground in embarrassment, hands placed subtly over his groin area to hide Jin 2.0.

"Why's your neck like that?" Namjoon asked plainly, cracking his knuckles. Seokjin's head shot up at the sudden question, and nervously made eye contact with Namjoon.

"N-Nothing.."

"Seokjin." Namjoon growled angrily, walking closer to him. "Stop being such a fucking pussy."

Seokjin looked down in fear, not being able to maintain the intense eye contact with Namjoon. "S-Sorry.." he muttered quietly.

"I'm going to ask you one more fucking time." Seokjin's bottom lipped quivered, "where did you get those bruises?" He demanded, the impact and intensity each word held making Seokjin's insides tremble in fear.

Seokjin swallowed his pride. He felt embarrassed. He hated admitting he needed help.... and especially to his evil, hot crush.

..so all he did was stare helplessly at Namjoon.

Namjoon chuckled darkly, grabbing Seokjin's collar angrily and forcing him up. Seokjin instantly moved his hands on top of Namjoon's, in a failed attempt to get him off.

"That's how it is, yeah?" He asked in amusement. "You wanna be a little fucking bitch and let Hyunbin have his way with you, yeah? Is that what you want?"

Seokjin shook his head weakly. Tears fell from his eyes, from both the physical and mental torture.

Namjoon released his grip, dropping Seokjin to the floor. He watched in amusement while Seokjin held his loosened collar, crying softly.

"If you're so insistent that you don't need my help, then so be it." He said calmly, "Though, judging by your lack of verbal response, it must be safe to assume that you have it all under control anyway, right?" He laughed bitterly, before taking his leave.

But,

He stopped right at the door, and turned around.

"Come find me when you can't take it any more." He said lowly, making Seokjin choke on his own saliva.

"W-What?"

And with that he left, leaving Seokjin to dwell on Namjoon's words.