EIGHT

It was finally lunch, and Seokjin and Yoongi had walked into the canteen, searching for their friends.

They managed to locate Taehyung, who was flailing his arms around at one of the middle tables.

"Hyungs!! Finally, you're here, I need to tell you two about something!" Jimin exclaimed vividly, bouncing on his seat cheerfully.

Seokjin found himself subconsciously smiling at the two adorable boys. What is it, Chim?" Seokjin grinned, intrigued.

"Jimie has a crush!" Taehyung said, giggling.

Now, Yoongi looked up. "You do?", he asked softly.

"Mhm!"

Jimin and Taehyung glanced over at Seokjin expectantly, anticipating his reaction too.

Seokjin poked Jimin's cheeks and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "That's fabulous, Chim! I'm so proud and glad you feel up to dating after-
S-Sorry..I'll just.. stop here." He said cautiously, concluding his sentence there.

Jimin's smile lightly dropped at his last few words, but he was laughing again almost immediately when his favourite girl group, Mamamoo, had been mentioned by Taehyung.

Seokjin ate his food in peace, observing the three boys calmly before he felt a damp liquid drip down his hair and shoulders. He screeched and sprang up from his seat, turning around to be met with Eunbi.

He widened his eyes, "Eunbi? What the hell are you doing!?" He exclaimed.

"Woops. Sorry! Guess I'm just extremely clumsy." She chuckled, pushing past him and walking away.

"What the fuck!" Yoongi growled at her violently, turning back to see Seokjin standing there drenched in ice cold water, shivering terribly.

Jimin and Taehyung leapt up and ran to engulf their hyung in a hug, who had tears in his eyes. He attempted to calm down, but the laughter of the other students only accelerated his heart rate.

Yoongi's eyes grew, noticing the makeup on his neck no longer hiding his injury. He was about to inform Seokjin but was instead dragged away by a few teachers commanding for him, Taehyung and Jimin to go straight to the principal's office for something dangerous the three boys had done outside of school the prior week.

Despite their thrashing and persistent objections to go back and comfort the elder, the three boys were vigorously taken away, leaving Seokjin in the centre of the canteen about to bawl his eyes out.

Another teacher came up to Seokjin in false concern, (just for the sake of their reputation) attempting to provide aid. However, he had darted out of the canteen, running past Namjoon who was just making his way there.

Namjoon glared furiously at the boy who nearly knocked him over, but his expression fell upon Seokjin's tear-stained features as he ran past.

Namjoon just watched blankly at his fleeing figure down the corridor, before turning back around and carrying on into the canteen as if nothing had happened.