Boys Be Lost

"BTS are with me," Sejin talked into his iPhone as he walked down the corridor with the members. As usual, it was a stellar performance at a prestigious awards ceremony. The men had given it their all and were now running on empty tanks, as could be perceived in their exhausted silence. They needed feeding and sleeping before they boarded their flight to the USA tomorrow for a tour next week.

"I want Panda Xpress," a hangry voice finally piped up as they left the stage.

"Sure thing," he then recited their usual orders.

"No," the same voice demanded. "I want jjajangmyun and spicy ramyun."

"Okay, V," the manager didn't even look up from the food delivery app. "It's nice to finally see you eating spicy food. In America, chilli peppers are a staple in some parts."

"Yoongi sunbaenim," Jimin's arm crept around the lead rapper's shoulder, "what are you doing with your hands?"

"What I always do with my hands- express myself," Yoongi was miming mixing noodles together with chopsticks. "And you don't have to call me sunbaenim since you're older."

"Wait, Yoongi sunbaenim are you getting shorter?" the shortest member of BTS froze while buckling his seatbelt.

"Hyung, you don't have to call me sunbaenim," Suga's voice sounded gentler in the van. "But you called me short so I'll have to call you an ambulance."

"What the hell is going on?" the oldest of the boy band turned around. "Wait, you're not Yoongi! You're Jihoon!"

"Soo cuute!" the maknae poked Woozi's cheek. "The fuck! He just tried to bite me!"

While the rest of the group laughed, Sejin rapidly unlocked his phone.

"Okay, meet us there, thanks," he cut the call. "We're meeting up with Seventeen at Panda Xpress."

"I don't think we can," J-Hope seemed deflated.

"How can you say that? You're supposed to be our hope!" the leader jested.

"Because there's smoke coming out of the engine," he had kept his eyes on the windscreen the entire time.

"Niooo," Taehyung quickly tried opening his door but quickly snapped back to his seat. "Why?"

"You need to take the seatbelt off first," Jihoon sounded tired of BTS already.

"Aren't you afraid of the fire?" Sejin nim wondered aloud.

"I'll be returning to my home, hell, so not really," the vocal leader shrugged.

"Their similarities are mind-boggling," Namjoon concluded.

"How long will it take to fix this?" the manager looked at the driver.

"I already called our mechanic," she switched the engine off. "Once she gives us an 'okay', we'll be off."

"So, we're gonna die of starvation here?" Jungkook pouted. "I really wanted samgyeopsal for my last meal."

"Don't worry, I'll have it delivered," Sejin tapped the touchscreen keyboard rapidly. "And of course, Young Hwan will be kept in the loop. How did this happen?"