A Supplementary Story: 'Cause You're My Home

"Have BTS and Seventeen discovered a new method of travelling?"

"Seventeen and BTS demonic- read more inside."

"ARMY's and Carats swoon over idol crossover in New York and Sakura."

"We haven't dominated headlines like these since our first Daesang," Joshua threw the various newspapers onto the coffee table.

"The attention will die down soon," Junhui looked up from his bowl of ramen.

"Jihoon is recovering," Soonyoung had just visited him in his room.

"Do you know when he'll feel better?" Wonwoo looked up from his book.

"He's eating as normal so it shouldn't be long," Mingyu took his apron off.

"Woozi said it was a painful experience," Minghao turned on the TV.

"Pledis should delay our comeback for a little longer," Vernon started watching the documentary on tigers.

"I wonder if leader nim will write songs about it," Dokyeom sipped on his bottled water.

"What would the title of the song be?" Seungkwan wondered aloud.

"Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood," the maknae decided. "Yoongi nim would look good in armour, don't you think?"

"I'd have to grow a blonde ponytail again," Jihoon shuffled into the lounge. His members showered him with more attention and affection than usual, and he enjoyed it, knowing that the same was probably true of his lookalike...

"Whose genius idea was it to summon me?" the lead rapper growled menacingly.

"M-m-mine, hyung nim," Taehyung whimpered.

"You better not do it again next time."

"Thank you for not killing us," Jimin tried to soften his hyung up.

"Pfft, I'm not Jihoon," Yoongi prepared for the choreo practice. Performing at Seventeen's fan meet had helped his killer bars and flexibility so he was on top form for the concert in LA.

"Lamb skewers are here," Jungkook walked in with a paper bag.

"Our favourite," the lead rapper smirked.

"We did miss you, after all," Seokjin smiled.

"You all get one hug each but that's it," Yoongi settled on a compromise.

"Usually you say 'hajiiiimmma' so we'll take it," Hoseok beamed.

"It's good to have you back," Namjoon began the shower of hugs.

Sejin adored the scene of his 7 pabos reunited, resolving to get some kind of leash so that BTS would never lose a member again, knowing Young Hwan was probably planning the same.

And they lived happily ever after. Until Jihoon and Yoongi went on a killing spree, that is...