O! R U L8, 2? Call Call Call

"How quick can it be fixed?" Namjoon, who had attained his engineering degree pre-debut, was helping out their mechanic.

"The spares parts shop won't be open now so I suggest you go to the airport now or you'll miss the flight," she shook her head.

"Young Hwan is already bombing my phone with texts so let's walk to Panda Xpress," Sejin decided.

The crisp, cold air only sharpened their appetites more. Inside the restaurant, it was warm- and empty.

"Joshua accidentally popped a gum bubble on Jeonghan's hair so the stylist is quickly chopping off his hair before it sets," the text read.

"I'll ask them to meet us at the airport," the manager sighed. "For now, we eat."

Jungkook and Seokjin, the empty bags on legs of BTS, were astounded to see Jihoon eat his two dishes of noodles, as well as ordering three bowls of kimchi-fried rice.

"How was he still short though?" the eldest and youngest wondered internally, knowing he'd smash their skulls in with a guitar if they said it aloud.

The brisk stroll to the airport was chattier as BTS asked Woozi about his thoughts on Seventeen's increasing popularity. Although the vocal leader put on a smiley front, the truth untold was that there was more pressure on him now. If carats, new and old, didn't like the lyrics Jihoon wrote, the group might fail and the CEO would disband them.

Although he regularly tried to kill his fellow members, Woozi loved them like brothers and would miss their weird quirks once they left the dorm.

There was only an hour left until the flight to New York would take off and Pledis's biggest band had not appeared yet.

"Everyone, go to the plane," Sejin handed out the boarding passes and passports. "Jihoon, you come with me."

Before the manager looked up, the air stewardess had looked at Yoongi's documents, which the manager was supposed to withhold, and approved them. Sasaengs had spotted BTS and, in the resulting crowding, Woozi was swept along with the men onto the plane.