Chapter 1: Attack on Xgard

Outside, on XGard's Bifrost Bridge, the stomach of a broken Ultron Drone, there laid a rounded shield with red white and blue stripes with a white star in the center. Walking over to pick it up was a familiar Super Fighting Robot, Mega Man X.

X then tosses the shield, taking out several incoming Ultron Drones. As it boomeranged back to X as the rest came at him, a well rounded man in his prime with a blue suit with red and white accents shows up and caught his shield, after a spinning kick. This is The First Avenger, Captain America.

Captain America: "X."

When Captain America and X looked for incoming robots, two more Drones soared in, but in a blank of an eye, a flash cut one of them in half, followed by the other meeting the same fate from behind by a familiar ninja from the future. This is the Special A-Class Ninja, Strider Hiryu.

Hiryu skidded to a halt in front of X and Captain America.

X: "Strider!"

Hiryu: "Captain America, our teams are in position. The enemy's forces are amassing at the palace gates."

Captain America: "Then let's not keep them waiting. Heroes, move out!"

The three then moved upward as Hiryu went on ahead, leaving X and Cap faced off against two drones.

Captain America: "I'll lend you my shield anytime."

X: "With us together, this'll be a cinch!"

Before they get started, lightning appeared out of nowhere and destroyed two drones.

X: "Huh?"

???: "Earthrealmers!"

Captain America and X look up and see's the Thunder God of Mortal Kombat, Raiden.

Captain America: "Lord Raiden, I presume?"

Raiden: "Greetings. I have heard that Ultron Sigma is invading Xgard and taken the throne from Odin. So I have brought my warriors to aid you in combat."

???: "Mine as well."

Then they turn around and see's the Man of Steel, Superman.

Raiden: "Ah, we meet again, Superman."

Superman: "Raiden. Looks like Dark Khan has returned and merged the universe again. Well, we need all the help we can get and my heroes will be aiding us too."

Captain America: "Alright. Thanks for the help. Now, let's move out!"

Captain America, X, Raiden and Superman then charged and fought the Drones head on.

Further down the battlefield, there was another familiar face readying herself to face multiple drones flying in. At the last second when they got close, she spun around with her legs and struck all of them, reducing them to pieces. "Kikoken!" she then called firing a Ki Blast at another, sending it down. This is a ICPO Detective, Chun Li.

Before it could recover, another woman dived at the robot, legs first.

???: "Stay down!"

The woman then smash into it, ripping its head off. It was a woman with blond hair and a red and blue suit with gold linings. This was Intergalactic Peacekeeper, Captain Marvel.

Captain Marvel: "Chun-Li?"

Chun-Li: "Captain Marvel. Shall we?"

When they saw more drones coming this way, a few of them were launched by a loud scream and a few of them was destroyed by a green starbolts. Captain Marvel and Chun-Li turns around and met the Former Empress of Shao Khan, Sindel and the Tamaranean Titan, Starfire.