Chapter 3: Regroup & Restraint! Fighting Thor! Unexpected Alliance

Avengers Tower, New Metropolis City...

The Heroes regrouped in the Tower, with more heroes: Black Widow, Jade, Kabel, Black Canary, Catwoman and Shazam.

Captain America: "Our intel was right. Ultron Sigma has two of Infinite Six."

Raiden: "These 'Infinite Stones' you spoke of, what of them?"

Doctor Strange: "They're more aptly named as the Infinity Stones. Six cosmic stones of infinite power."

Black Widow: "And probably the cause of all this mess."

Sub-Zero: "If he has two, where are the other four?"

Sonya: "That's what we're about to find out. The Titan is in the cell, Captain."

Captain America nods and makes his way to a holding cell where the Titan is and Raiden makes his way to Thor to see how he's holding up.

Raiden: "Thor Odinson. Are you alright?"

Thor: "Hahaha... Thank you my new godly friend. But it will take more than a candy-colored cloud to slay the Prince of Asgard. Save you thoughts for the people that were lost."

Raiden simply nods and walk off, leaving Thor alone as the heroes made their way to the cell where Dr. Light makes an appearance.

Dr. Light: "The mask appears to be some kind of neuro-inhibitor, suppressing the captive's psionic abilities. This is no small task... But, I was able to generate a containment field that emulated that effect. We're ready to remove his restraints."

The Capcom, DC and MK were non-sure of this and talks about it a little bit.

Johnny Cage: "Are you sure you guys want to do that? You 'Marvel' dudes faces this guy before, so I don't know if it's a good idea to remove them."

Captain America: "We have to it we want to stop Ultron Sigma and Dark Khan. *looks at Strange* Do it. Take off the mask."

Dr. Strange was about to take off the Titans' restraint when...

Iron Man: *Uh, hold tat thought. *alongside Batman, Chun-Li and Rocket* Tell me you're not seriously planning taking that ting off him."

Captain Marvel: "We need him to talk."

Dante: *seen sitting on a couch* "I'll make him talk."

Hiryu: "You think the prisoner can lead us to these 'Infinity Stones'"

Batman: "Stark and Rocket say he's dangerous."

Rocket: "Uh, aha, no I said "insanely dangerous"."

Spencer: "Please, will somebody just tell me who he is?"

Iron Man: "Thanos... the Mad Titan... Cosmic warlord-slash-lunatic, and Death's boy toy."

Spencer/The Flash: "Death?"

Iron Man: "You know, the grim reaper? But she's a lady or a, Uh, skeleton lady. It's complicated. Anyway, lover-boy here's almost destroyed the universe multiple times trying to impress her."

Chun-Li: "And you want him to access to these Stones? There must be some other way?"

Captain America: "We're out of options, and out of time. Take off the mask."

Iron Man raises his right arm, open his hand and prepares his 'Repulsor Blast' as Batman pulls out his 'Batarang'.

Iron Man: "I'm sorry Cap... I can't tel you do it." *places his mask over his face*

Captain America, joined with Dante and Superman, gets onto his/their fighting stance, so was Iron Man, Chun-Li and Batman and they are about to charge until a loud thunder sound stopped them. It was Thor.