Chapter 4: Land Beyond Time! Getting The Time Stone

Valkanda, Beyond Time...

Thanos: *voiceover* "The Time Stone has concealed itself behind a barrier, Beyond Time. In a place Ultron Sigma knows nothing of, and cannot reach."

During he explains the Time Stone is at, one of the map pieces was glowing green, showing a desert city with two statues, one of a panther and the other a dragon.

In Valkanda itself, an armored woman known only as the Monster Hunter was escorting a captive, who was the champion of Mortal Kombat known as, Liu Kang.

Monster Hunter: "King T'Challa -- the captive."

Liu Kang: "Your Majesty. I am --"

Black Panther: "I know who you are, Liu Kang. *turns around, facing him* What business have you in Wakanda?""

Liu Kang: "I was part of the research mission, studying anomalies caused by the convergence of 4 universes. Our craft became caught in some vortex, the pilot lost control. Only two other survived the crash -- a scientist and a warrior."

Black Panther: "And where is this... scientist and warrior you speak of?"

Liu Kang: *heard noises coming from behind as the Monster Hunter turns to see it* "He's here."

Then a large green man named Hulk jumped out and roared in rage and a warrior named Ryu was with him as he was in a Kombat Rage, thinking that Akuma has returned.

Black Panther: "Banner."

Hulk started to make his move before Monster Hunter tried to strike him from behind. Hulk blocked her sword with just one arm, and used his strength to push her back. He then turned his attention to Black Panther as Liu Kang jumped in front of him and pulled his arms free of his bonds.

Liu Kang: "Hulk! Remember what Ryu taught you, you must control your rage!"

Hulk wasn't in the mood to listen, but more in the mood to smash, and in his current state, anything that moves. Ryu was about to join in but he was punched by a metal arm hero and Ryu fell to the ground before getting up and seeing the Winter Soldier, also known as Bucky Barnes has shown up.

Black Panther: "White Wolf. Thanks for your assistance."

Bucky: "No problem, your majesty."

Ryu was out of the Kombat Rage and see's Hulk fighting Liu Kang.

Ryu: "Hulk, don't let your rage control you! *jumps up as he prepares his attack* Let me help you. Hadoken!"

Ryu hits Hulk with his energy. The jade giant was hit with the ki hard, and collapsed on the ground for a moment, regaining his composure, that was when a Quinjet arrived carrying Captain America and Chun Li, as well as Black Widow, Jax and Shazam.

Black Panther: "We have more visitors."

Captain America's team arrives to meet Black Panther.

Captain America: "It's good to see you, old friend."

Black Panther: "You seek the Stone of Time."

Black Widow/Shazam: "Straight to the point."

Jax: "We do."

Black Panther: "Then you have had a wasted journey. I will not give up that which protests my kingdom."

Captain America: "Will not? Do you know what's happening out there? We're at war. Asgard has fallen!"

Black Panther: "Without the Stone's power Wakanda will also fall. I'm sorry, my friend. My duty is to this kingdom, and my people. The time barrier must hold."