Chapter 9: The Symbiote Strikes

At Avenger's Tower, New Metropolis City...

As warning sirens blare through the Avenger's Tower, Team Iron Man was alerted.

Iron Man: "Where?"

Dante, Ghost Rider, Johnny Cage, Arthur, Canary, Doctor Strange, Dr. Fate, Morrigan, Sindel, Prison Ivy, Raven and Ermac arrives and they're looking at the carnage of Dark Khan's attack.

Dante: "Oh, man. Just wait and till mom and dad gets home."

Johnny Cage: "Yeah. It would seem a hurricane blew through here and destroyed the place."

Arthur: *notices Thanos been freed* "The Titan is free!"

Thanos crosses his arm as he a "Hmph" sound and walks away as Hawkeye breaks the silence.

Hawkeye: "It's a long story."

Green Arrow: "You guys got the Soul Stone?"

Raven: "We got bigger problems now."

Dante: "Well one, we've lost the Soul Stone. And second..."

Ghost Rider: "It is in the possession of the Dark Messiah, Jedah. He has raised a symbiote, fed upon a million souls."

They then get a transmission from the A.I. team.

Chris: "I think we found your missing stone."

Spider-Man: "Along with Jedah and his massive pet. But we have the Mind Stone. We'll try to bring Jedah to you guys with the Soul Stone."

Frank: "Yeah, if we survive! Run for it!"

Team Chris were running from the unknown monster and an explosion pushed them as the team hits floor expect for Spider-Man and Batman as they landed like a badass. Then, Jedah appears.

Jedah: "I sense more stones nearby... Yes... With their power, I shall save the wretched world."

Jedah flies off as the explosions still goes and pushed Team Chris again as the Symbiote Beast shows itself as it roars toward the sky. Team Chris falls back as the beast chases them and Chris shoots at the beast, making it roar in anger.

Dante: "Never mind, we see you - we're on our way."

Dante, Ghost Rider, Morrigan, Poison Ivy, Dr. Fate, Raven, Ermac and Sindel leaves to help Team Chris.

Iron Man: "Could have taken the elevator. Alright, anybody have any more bad news they'd like to share?"

Captain Marvel's Team calls in.

Captain Marvel: "Stark, this is Captain Marvel – come on."

Iron Man: "Reading you, Carol. You have the Power Stone?"

Captain Marvel: "Affirmative. We also have a problem. Knowmoon ejected its core – carrying the Sigma Virus and the Kombat Rage, and heading your way. Projected point of impact... two miles of north central New Metro City."

Iron Man: "Convenient."

Nova: "This tech's like nothing we've seen. We've given it everything we've got, and barely scratched it."

Iron Man: "Do what you can – if that virus reaches Earth..."

Captain Marvel: "Acknowledged."

Then, Captain America's team calls in.

Captain America: "Stark, come in."

Iron Man: "Finally. Go ahead, Captain."

Captain America: "We have the Time Stone. Approaching the city now; ETA seven minutes."