Wonho (2): The Kingdom of Hilston

It was approaching midnight. King Donghae had called all of the most important and influential members of the royal court to the castle's meeting room. Prince Wonho was on his father's left while his cousins, CY and S.Coups, were on his father's right. Wonho had no interest in this meeting whats so ever. All he wanted to do was go to bed. He also felt bad that his protector was not allowed to leave the doors of the room to go to bed as well. Wonho was starting to doze off when something caught his attention. His father had announced that the kingdoms seer, Youngjae, had a vision of a vampire kingdom in flames. Wonho was now wide awake. He had many friends in both Clove and Bayrin. 

"Which Kingdom uncle?" CY asked. She looked as scared as Wonho felt. She also had many vampire friends as did S.Coups. 

"He could not clearly tell. But Youngjae did say it was going to happen tonight or tomorrow," After the king said that it got painfully quiet in the room. 

"We need to warn them," S.Coups said with pleading eyes.

"I have already notified both King Heechul and King Leeteuk about the matter. I have also contacted King Siwoo of Winxmill, King Yeseung of Selestia, King Shindong of Vancadia, and King Sungmin of Waverley to help better prepare for possible refugees to enter the kingdoms,"

This will mean war father. If someone attacks even one of the allied kingdoms the other will declare war, right?" Wonho asked trying to hide his fear from his voice. He hoped he was wrong. He didn't want any of the kingdoms to know the pain of war. But luck was not on his side.

"Yes, my son, it will happen so,"

The meeting was let out after that. Wonho went towards the area he told Hyungwon to wait in. 

"Wonho Oppa?" He heard the soft and smooth voice of his younger cousin behind him. He slowed down so she could catch up. 

"Yes, little one?" He smiled at the younger girl. Out of all his family members, he has to admit that she was his favourite. When she caught up he noticed she looked even more frightened despite the fact that the entire royal court tried to ease her mind. 

"Are our friends going to be okay?" She asked quietly.

He thought for a moment. He decided to be honest with her. After all, she deserved the truth and a straight answer. "I really don't know kiddo,"

She looked slightly disappointed but still looked somewhat better than before. When they turned the corner to their destination, they saw Hyungwon looking out the window with his mouth slightly agape.

"Hyungwon are you all right?" Wonho asked and he and CY stood beside him.

"Bayrin..."