Hopeless romantics: Or are they? (8)

~Jaewoo POV~

It has been a long time since I was last able to be together with all of my closest friends. When we were younger we called ourselves Bae Z. We decided to stick to that name because we are already used to it. After some catching up I learned more about what my girls have been up to. Wonseok and Kihyun Oppa got engaged, Kiyong is in an arranged engagement, Tayler and Minhyuck are dating, CY is engaged to her childhood crush, Naru has a boyfriend named Youngjae, Sam has a crush on my brother Honey, and Dusk has a crush on a prince. Cool. Everyone has someone but me. Nice. I'm not bitter about that at all (note the sarcasm). But I am genuinely happy for my friends.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking at the door. We all gave each other confused glances and I stood up to see who it was. When I opened the door I was met with my older brother and his friends.

"Can we help you Oppa?" I asked confused as to why they'd be here.

"Yes, yes you can little sister," He said strangely nicely.

"Okay? And how is that Oppa?"

"Well, first off, by you and your group joining us for lunch would be lovely," He said and glanced behind me at the girls. I looked back at them and raised my eyebrows asking if they want to. They all shrugged and gave a slight look that said sure. I turned back to the boys with a polite smile on my face.

"Sure, we'd love to," With that, the fifteen of us went to the dining area of the training center. It was silent. Kihyun had snuck his way over to Wonseok and they started talking. I glanced around to see everyone but Naru, myself and one of the boys had paired up and we talking or flirting. I let out a sigh.

"Are you alright Princess?" I heard someone ask, so I looked at the person and saw that he was the definition of handsome. I slightly choked on my own spit from his visuals but quickly recovered before anyone noticed.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just been a long couple of days," I smiled at him and he returned it.

"By the way, my name is Hyunwoo but people mainly call me Shownu," He reached out for a handshake.

"My name is Jaewoo, but people call me J.Win. Though I prefer to be called Jaewoo by my friends so please do so, if you don't mind," Wait. I think I winked. Did I just subconsciously flirt with him?

"I'll do so. And I usually prefer to be called Hyunwoo by kind, smart, and pretty girls such as yourself, so please do so, if you don't mind" He flirted and winked back! Omg! Wait. Did I already have a crush on him? Oh boy. Hyunwoo, what are you doing to be?

{Time skip}

~Kiyong POV~

I had been trying to talk to Wonho for about half an hour now. I was getting frustrated because everyone had been getting along so well and were only talking with one other person the entire time. I sighed while playing with my food, deciding to give up on trying. I get up and tell Jae unnie that I'm going to the garden for a while. She nodded and I left. I can tell my brother was worried but I didn't care. I just followed the path I remember taking when I was a child and learning here a long time ago. I always came here for the same reason, to heal a broken heart.

I have always had a crush on Wonho, but he has always hated me. I thought that maybe now that we are engaged that he would change, but I was wrong. Very wrong. Now he won't even look at me. I hadn't realized it but I was crying by the time I reached the garden. I sat on one of the benches and tried to calm down. I was sitting there for about ten minutes when I saw two feet standing in front of me. I looked up and saw a very handsome man standing in front of me. I think he is from Winxmill like Wonseok unnie. He gave me a gentle smile and handed me his handkerchief.

"Thank you,"

"No problem. May I ask why such a pretty girl like you is alone here crying?"

"It's a long story,"

"Well I have a long time," He said while taking a seat next to me on the bench, "My name is Jin by the way. I'm from Winxmill. The prince actually,"

"I'm Kiyong. I'm from Salestia. The princess actually," I said in the same way making him chuckle. After that, I started to give him a simple explanation of my situation. The whole time I was talking he was listening very closely. He then told me he doesn't know much about love but he knows if it's meant to be it will find a way. We then just chatted about random stuff and shared stories about Wonseok unnie who I found out was his sister. Our laughter was cut short by someone entering the garden.

"Kiyong-ah?"

I looked up at the call of my name and saw Wonho oppa standing there. I stood quickly.

"Wonho oppa? Why are you here?"

"Kihyun got worried because you were taking so long to return and everyone kept bugging me to come to find you 'cause I'm supposed to be your Fiance. But it seems you found yourself a new boyfriend now," He said while eying Jin oppa. I snorted, and Jin stood up.

"Easy buddy. I'm just her friend's brother. I found her here crying so I helped cheer her up. I mean no threat to your relationship, yet." Jin said while winking at me. I blushed. He walked past Wonho and went back to BTS and GOT7. I looked back to Wonho Oppa who was glaring at Jin oppas back.

"Wonho oppa, are you okay?" I cautiously asked.

"Why were you crying?" He looked me in the eye and his expression was ice cold.

"Um, no reason. I'm okay now," I said giving him a big smile.

"If you were okay your eyes wouldn't be this sad," he said quietly. I looked at him stunned.

"What?" I asked quietly, not sure if I heard him right.

"Nothing. Let's go your brother's worried," With that, he turned and started walking. I smiled and followed. Maybe this love isn't hopeless after all?

~To Be Continued~