Minhyuck (3): The Kingdom of Bayrin

Minhyuck was sleeping peacefully in his courters when he was shaken awake by a seemingly unknown figure. He switched on the lights to reveal Princess J.Win, shaking with fear standing beside him. 

"My father is calling," Minhyuck only nodded and got out of bed. He quickly prepared himself and guided J.Win out of the room. They went to the castle's meeting room. When they arrived all eyes went to the young princess and the her brother's protector guiding her slowly. 

"My father has requested you to join this meeting hyung," Joohoney said when they arrived at the room. 

"But protectors are usually not allowed to enter meetings of the royal court," Minhyuck said quietly. 

"It must be serious then. Father also never calls meetings this late in the night either," Prince Hoshi stated as he joined the three in making their way into the room. (Yes, Hoshi is their brother in this).

"It is..." Princess J.Win said she was still trembling as she walked between Minhyuck and Hoshi. This scared the three males because she is usually the strong, brave and stable one of the king's children. And now she was as scared as scared could be. Once they entered the meeting hall J.Win ran to her father with tears in her eyes. King Leeteuk told everyone to take their seats while still holding his daughter tight. After a minute he left her with her brothers and requested to speak to the protectors alone in the corner. Currently out of the protectors there is only J.Win's protector V and Bang Chan missing. When they entered they were accompanied by Taylor, our kingdoms seer. She had tears streaming out of her eyes and Minhyucks heart clenched at the sight. When she saw J.Win she ran right into her arms. V and Bang Chan made their way over to the other protectors.

"V why are you with Taylor and not Princess J.Win?" I heard one of the female protectors named Silver ask in a curious but still polite tone.

"The Princess asked me to accompany her to her chambers to get dressed," he responded respectfully to show he was simply following orders and not being neglectful of his duties. 

"Please listen up," King Leeteuk said to all the protectors. "Taylor has had a vision of a kingdom being burnt to ash. She said that it was a vision that many seer's most likely had. However, one part of the vision that others may have overlooked had a piece of cloth that she recognized as the Princesses clothing," We all stood shocked. Everyone took a glance at V than Minhyuck than to The8 (Hoshi's protector). "I need you all to get my children and Taylor out of Bayrin as quickly and quietly as possible. I have had my most trusted men already evacuate the city. Y^ou will head to The Kingdom of Clove where King Heechul and Queen Momo have already guaranteed safety for you. The Queen and I will be heading to Hilstion with the rest of our people, so we are going to be safe," 

After bidding their goodbyes, they all went with their charge and packed everything they needed and could not bare to separate from. Then they meet at the back gates and left for Clove on foot. After being a good distance away they all turned to look at their home once more. As they were paused an explosion went off and the castle was in flames. Their home was now gone.