Chapter Four ❤Edited❤

Jordan’s POV

 The next day I woke up feeling rather excited about school. I was really looking forward to seeing Eve and telling her everything over again. And of course to see Kyle. I was actually proud of myself, I got up without the help of the neither my alarm clock and Keera. For the first time in a very long time I was actually looking forward to getting to school. I took a long bath since I woke up an hour earlier than I usually do allowing the water to soothe and relax my body. After taking a bath I settled on wearing something that was not black or worn out. Since the weather was so lovely today I decided on my denim shorts, my white tank top and the new shoes my uncle has bought me. I can’t believe these shoes still fit me. He got them for me a year ago and they've been sitting somewhere in my closet. They were sliver ballet flats, and they looked  nice on my feet. I blow dried my hair and combed it neatly since it  was too short for a poly tail. I went down to the kitchen to eat my cereal and saw Keera leaning on the doorframe, her eyes beaming at me.   

 ''Going to school?'' she asked while smiling and sitting next to me.

 ‘‘Well duh'', I said rolling my eyes. Does she think I'd get up this early just to eat and watch TV?

 ''Just asking because the way you are dressed today seems as though you want someone to notice you and not just for school purposes'' she said to me while sipping her coffee. I felt heat creeping in my cheeks and I swear they were turning red. I tried suppressing my smile but that proved to be a difficult task.

 ''Keera I don’t understand what you mean because I sometimes dress like this'' I said to her as I tried to avoid eye contact with her.

 ''Yes its true. You sometimes dress like this but today you are different" she said looking at me from head to toe.

 ''Oh I get it, you bought new shoes" she  said looking at my shoes. I looked at the shoes. For some reason I rather too lazy to explain where I got the shoes from. All I was thinking about was getting to school on time. I went out the door, grabbed my bike and paddled all the way to school. When I arrived at my locker I was met by a squealing Evelyn. She looked crazy while squealing and grinning at me.

 '' Your Lover -boy just passed a minute ago'' she said pointing toward the direction the  presumed ‘lover boy’ went.

'’He is not my Lover-boy'' I said as I felt a blush on my cheeks.

 ''But your blushing Jo', you like him'' she said looking wide at me.

 ''I do not like him'' I said looking anywhere but her. I realized last night that I might actually  like him and  I don’t like him for his good looks like the other girls but his looks are the added bonus..I like him for his personality; he is really a nice guy behind the facade he is showing off to people.

 ''Ow cut the act. You like Kyle and he might like you too. If not he wouldn’t have asked you to be his prom date'' I went quiet as I realized that Eve might actually be correct. We went to the our first class and I saw Kyle coming towards the class and he just smiled at me.. I blushed a little and my eyes fell on his hand entwined with Ashley's and I felt a pang of jealousy and hurt as they passed by. My friend Evelyn was oblivious to the whole scene. I didn’t know why I was sad because he was just taking a FRIEND out, just as friend not more. The sad part is that I wanted to be more than a friend with him. I was in the love bubble alone. I took out my test took and began looking at the exercise we were required to do. I kept glancing back at Kyle to check if he is looking at me only to be discovered by Ashley

''And I’m sure as hell that Jordaannn won’t be going to the dance" she sneered and her minions began laughing. I looked down at my book, ignoring her comment until i heard a voice and what that voice said made me gasp.