Part 20 (edited)

"You don't know what a meatus is? You have a penis, don't you?"

"Last time I checked."

"Do you not know the anatomy of your own dick?" Her voice sounds exasperated, as if I really should know the technical terms of every part of my penis. Sorry, but I know everything I need to know.

"I know what needs to be known. Balls, taint, dick, pee hole. What else do I really need to be aware of?"

She rolls her eyes and with one hand, she forms what I'm going to assume is a penis by sticking two fingers out and curling the others into her palm to represent balls. Clever. With her other hand, she points to her hand, laying out the parts of the penis. "This is the scrotum . . ."

I put her hand down to stop her. "I don't need a lesson on cock, babe."

She huffs from my dismissal. "Seems like you do if you don't know what the meatus is."

Challenging her, I say, "Go to the mall, query every man and woman that passes by and ask them if they know what the meatus on a man is. I can guarantee you no one will know."

"Ugh, the education in this country." She folds her arms over her chest indignantly and sticks her chin in the air. "For your information, the meatus is part of the urethra. I hope you keep yours clean."

"Christ." I run my hand over my face.

"Hey, you wanted to talk about sex tonight. This is your doing."

Man. Can we at least talk about nipples or something? Jesus, Emma.

She starts flipping through the pages of the Playboy rapidly and says, "Ugh, men. They always have to go back to the breasts. Heaven forbid a woman gets to talk about what entices her."

"All right, what entices you? Besides a good meatus, that conversation is fucking over."

"What do you mean? What can get me to strip my clothes down?"

I laugh from Emma's words. For some reason, I can't quite see her as a girl who strips down. In my mind, she's shy in the bedroom—sweet, innocent—but then again, I'm learning a lot more about Emma here. Maybe she's a little wild, different to what I presume.

"Yeah. What turns you on, Emma?"

Her posture switches from confident to modest in seconds. She quickly brings her knees to her chest and wraps her arms around her shins to keep her legs close to her body. She rests her chin on her knees and avoids all eye contact with me while she speaks. "What turns me on? Hmm, besides the obvious meatus?" She giggles.

"No more fucking meatus. Christ, woman."

"Fine. All right, what turns me on." She thinks for a second and I know immediately when she comes up with her answer because her pretty cheeks stain pink with embarrassment. It's fucking adorable. "The kiss."

"The kiss? Explain."

She quirks her lips to the side, a picture of innocence and joy on her face. "The kiss. How can I even describe it? It's the defining moment of any new beginning. It can either make or break what's to happen next." She sighs and looks off to the side. "It's all about the pressure of his lips, the passion in the way he holds me, and the confidence in his body language. It should be soft, delicate, but also passionate, as if my lips are the only thing holding him up. Nothing sloppy, nothing too demanding, just the right amount of yearning that won't scare me away. It should sweep me up into a dreamland where I forget everything around us, where I'm captured between two strong hands and one set of perfectly attentive lips. The kiss, the kiss is everything, Colby."

Silence falls between us as I think about her words.

Fuck.

Why do I want to kiss her now? Why