(Chap 2) Pretty kitty

I sat at the bar, drinking some water so my mother wouldn't know I was a bit tipsy. "Hey, you alone here?" A male says and I nod my head, not looking up at who was talking to me. "Why you drinkin water at my party? Have fun and drink something more exciting" I look up and feel myself flush red. Holy shit. it's Jakob Sagitar! Aka my crush. "M-my mom doesn't like when I drink.." I mumble and Jakob leans down closer to my face.

 I whimper and set down my cup of water. Jakob smirks and grabs his drink, putting the cup to my lips "Drink" Jakob says and I obey, drinking some of the strangely sweet drink. "Good, right? You looked like the type to like sweet stuff" Jakob says and sits down next to me, ordering a whiskey. I watch him and drink the rest of the alcoholic beverage. 

Jakob looks over at me and chuckles "Dance with me?" Jakob asks and stands up, holding out his hand. I look up at Jakob and smile, nodding as I grab his hand. Jakob pulls me into the crowd of people and I watch as he dances. "Come on! don't be shy!" Jakob says and I slowly sway my hips. I felt very shy. Jakob grabs my hips and pulls me close.

"Grind" Jakob whispers in my ear and I bite my lip, slowly grinding on him. "Faster" Jakob says and grinds onto me. I yelp softly and look up at Jakob with big eyes. Jakob laughs and holds me close, his lips pressing against my own. I moan in surprise and turn around, wrapping my arms around Jakob's neck as we slowly make-out. 

Jakob lifts me up and I look at him "Let's take this somewhere more private" Jakob says and I nod, holding onto him. Jakob walks into the back room, which was a private bed-room for people to have "Fun" in. Jakob lays me on the bed which was covered with silky grey sheets. "I rented this room for the night so no one else can come in here" Jakob says as he walks away, locking the door. 

I watch him and smile shyly. Jakob turns to me and smirks "Are you a virgin?" He asks as he slips his shirt off. I nod and stare at his abs. "Virgin's are always fun" Jakob says and crawls in bed, pushing me down and kissing my neck. I whine and bite my lip. Jakob kisses and sucks on the nape of my neck. I moan softly and grip the bed sheets tightly in my hands. Jakob looks up at me and I bite my lip. "You bite your lip when you get embarrassed. it's fucking adorable" Jakob says before kissing me and grabbing my hips.

I kiss back and hug onto Jakob tightly. Jakob bites my lip and I yelp, but it felt so good.  "J-Jakob" I whimper and Jakob grabs my neck, tightly. "Call me daddy" Jakob orders and I nod "Y-Yes daddy" I say and pant softly as Jakob grinds our crotches together. "You look so pretty in that skirt" Jakob says and slides his free hand (The one that was not wrapped around my neck) under my skirt.

I whine and grip Jakob's arm. "D-Daddy, be gentle.. P-Please" I say shyly and Jakob chuckles, kissing my cheek. "I'm always gentle.. with virgins" Jakob says and slides off my underwear, throwing them to the side. "Lift up your skirt for daddy" Jakob orders and I grab the bottom of my skirt, lifting it up with shaky hands. "Nervous, Kitten?" Jakob asks as he moves both his hands to my inner thighs. "A b-bit" I stutter out and bite my lip as I stare up at Jakob. 

"That's okay. it's your first time" Jakob says and kisses my head gently before moving aside and opening the side drawer, grabbing out a small bottle. "What's that?" I ask and sit up, sitting in-front of Jakob. "It's lube. It'll make it easier for me to finger you" Jakob says and grabs my waist, making me get on my knees. "Lift your ass up more" Jakob says and I obey him, lifting my ass up. 

Jakob opens the bottle of lube with his teeth and pours some onto his fingers. I wrap my arms around his neck and yelp softly as he lifts me onto his lap. "I'm gonna slide one in, okay?" Jakob says softly and kisses my neck. I nod and moan softly as I feel his finger slide into my asshole. "Good kitten" Jakob praises me, making me smile. 

Jakob slides in a second finger and scissors me open. I moaned loudly and tried to keep myself raised up but it was hard. "It's alright, let your body down" Jakob says softly and I obey, letting myself fall onto Jakob's lap and into his chest. I moan as Jakob's fingers get deeper inside me.

"Daddy.. t-that feels good" I say shyly and hide my face in Jakob's chest. Jakob chuckles and kisses my head "It'll feel better when my hard cocks inside you" Jakob says and I whine as he pulls out his fingers. Jakob lays me down and pulls off his jeans and boxers, his hard cock standing up straight. I stare and bite my lip "I-It's big" I say and feel my face heat up. "I know it is" Jakob says and smirks as he grabs my hips and makes me spread open my legs.

I pant softly and stare up at Jakob. "Ready kitten?" Jakob asks as his cock presses against my entrance. I nod and moan loudly as Jakob pushes his cock inside me. Jakob groans and moans loudly as he thrusts all the way in. "Daddy~!" I scream and drool. "So good" Jakob moans and grabs my waist as he thrusts faster.

I breathe heavily and moan as Jakob continues to thrust in and out at a fast speed. "I-I'm gonna cum~!" I cry out softly before cumming. "Good kitten" Jakob praises and moans as he pulls out of me and cums on my skirt. "Aww I got your pretty skirt all messy" Jakob says and kisses my cheek gently. I pant heavily and close my eyes as Jakob kisses me all over. 

"You did so good for your first time, kitten" Jakob says softly and rubs my back as he holds me close. I hug onto Jakob and kiss him gently "I love you.." I say softly and look up at Jakob. he went quiet and looked down at me "I don't think I can say I love you yet.." Jakob says and I nod "I understand" I say and smile gently before standing up and slipping my underwear back on. 

I watch as Jakob gets dressed. "I can't say I love you.. but come home with me?" Jakob says and I grab his hand "Okay" I say and smile, kissing him gently. Jakob smiles and lifts me up before unlocking the door and walking out "Hey, Gary! I'm leaving!" Jakob yells and throws Gary the key to the room. "Have a fun night!" Gary yells back and waves. I smile and hug onto Jakob gently.

"Oi! Milo!" Jakob calls and I watch as his best friend, Milo, walks over. "Hey!~" Milo says and giggles as he sees me. I wave and smile shyly. Jakob and Milo were talking but I was busy staring outside. "I should get back home. Rocky's tired" Jakob says and I smile as I cuddle him. "I'll catch you later" Milo says and smiles before walking away. 

Jakob walks out of the club and to his car. I get in as Jakob sets me down. Jakob gets inside after me and turns on some music as he starts up the car. I watch him and buckle up, grabbing Jakob's hand gently. Jakob buckles up then drives, holding my hand gently. He's such a gentle guy..