(Chapter 3) Collared

I sat at the bar, watching as Kael danced with Seth. I sigh softly and feel my cheeks heat up. How are they so cute? I make eye-contact with Seth and smile, waving slightly. Seth stops dancing and walks over to me, leaving kael alone. "Hey, something on your mind, puppy?" Seth asks as he slides his arms around my waist, placing a kiss to my cheek. I shake my head. "Nope" I answer simply and look up at Seth, but move as he tries and kiss me. "Let me kiss you" Seth says and I hum softly, allowing him to kiss me. "Sethy!~" I hear Kael slur and look over at him, he was sitting on the floor and playing with his hair. 

"Baby Bear, get off the dirty ground" Seth says and walks over to Kael, lifting him into his arms and rubbing his back. Kael fell asleep immediately and cuddled close to Seth's chest. "I should get home" I say as I walk over to Seth and kiss Kael's rosy cheek. "Why not sleep over at out place? There's enough place for all three of us" Seth says as he grabs my arm, he wasn't asking, it was more of a demand. I nod slightly. "Sure, I guess.." I say and smile, kissing Seth before walking outside with Seth following. "I'll take my car and follow you to your place" I say and Seth hums, kissing me before walking to his fancy Lambo, getting in Kael and then getting in himself. 

I smile and watch before unlocking my Buggy and getting in, turning on some Rick Astley as I follow Seth to his place. I sigh and slip off my jacket, throwing it in the passenger seat with my wallet and phone. Was this a bad idea to follow a man I just met to his house? Yes.. Did I care? Nope. I go up their Driveway and park my car, taking out my keys and putting them in my pocket along with my phone, but leaving my wallet. Seth walks up to my door and opens it, holding out his hand. I smile and grab it, getting out of my car.

I look over at Kael, he looked so tired and cute. "We should get inside, I'll order some pizza" I say and smile as I walk over to Kael, grabbing his hand and walking to the front-door. Seth unlocks the door and I follow him inside. Holy Shit.  It's huge, I thought the outside was extremely modern and big, but damn the inside is even more modern and big . "Like it?" Seth asks as he slips off Kael's jacket and shoes and his own. Kael went straight upstairs. "It's amazing" I mumble and take my shoes off before following after Kael. I hear Seth chuckle and follow us. "We should shower" Seth says and I nod.

"I'll order the pizza then join you two" I say and Seth nods, walking into the bathroom with Kael. I sigh and call Kyle's pizza place, placing a order for a cheese and peperoni pizza and breadsticks of course. I hang up and set my phone and keys down before walking into the bathroom and looking at Kael and Seth. Seth held Kael close and kissed his large pec's. Kael whined and panted. I feel my face heat up and close the door so they know I'm there. Seth looks over at me and smirks. "Ready, puppy?" Seth asks as he grabs my waist and pulls me close to his naked body. I shiver and nod. "Y-yep Just gotta undress" I say and bite my lip, pulling away from Seth and sliding off my top. 

I feel Seth's hands on my stomach and gasp in surprise, looking up at Seth. "I-I'll be in the shower in a second" I mumble and huff, pushing Seth to get in the shower with Kael. Seth chuckles and I roll my eyes, fully stripping off my clothes before I step in the shower. Kael was on his knees, sucking Seth rock hard cock. I watch and bite my lip. They're so hot. I yelp softly as Seth pulls me close and smashes his lips into my own. I moan into the kiss and wrap my arms around Seth's neck, pushing my body against his side. I hear Seth groan and I smirk, siding my hand down to grab his balls. "Fuckin, Brat" Seth groans and grips my hip with one hand, his other hand was tangled in Kael's hair.

I giggle and kiss his neck, messaging his balls. Seth grabs my waist and pushes me against the wall, I yelp and groan rubbing my back. Seth made Kael stand up and pushed him into my chest. Kael looks up at me and smiles. I smile back and kiss him, grabbing his hips gently. I look at Seth and watch as he kisses Kael's neck. "Seth-" I say, but get cut off as Seth places a harsh slap to my ass making me scream and flinch. "It's Master to you" Seth says and I nod, blushing as Seth rubs his finger on my aching asshole. "M-Master, fuck me" I whine as Seth thrusts in his finger and then a second one, scissoring me open. I hug onto Kael and pant softly, moaning as I hide my face in Kael's very soft chest.