(Chapter 4) Kitty play. Cuddle day.

I laid in bed waiting for Jakob to get out of the shower so we could cuddle. I was staying at his place for the week. "Kitten, grab me a towel please!" Jakob yells from the bathroom and I get out of bed. "Okay!" I yell back before opening the closet and grabbing out a towel, my eyes land on a grey box and I tilt my head. "Baby?! My towel!" Jakob yells and I run to him, opening the door. "Here you go" I say and smile as Jakob grabs it. "Thank you, Kitten" Jakob says and kisses me before closing the door. I giggle and walk back to bed, but my eyes go back to the grey box. I bite my lip and walk over to the box, kneeling down and opening it. I feel my cheeks heat up as I see what's inside the box. A black cat tail butt plug.  Black cat ears. Pink muzzle. White collar with the name 'Kitten' on it. Pink thigh-high socks. Very short white skirt. Pink underwear, a heart cut out in the back. Black cat gloves. Long sleeved baggy White crop-top with a Pink heart design on it. And some gummy bears in a baggy. 

"Did my kitty find the box?" Jakob asks, starling me. I look up at Jakob and nod shyly. "Stand up, Kit" Jakob orders and I obey, standing to my feet and playing with the bottom of my shirt. Jakob grabs my chin gently and kisses my head. "Put on the outfit" Jakob says and I nod, picking up the skirt, top, underwear, socks, gloves, and cat ears. I look up at Jakob, he crossed his arms over his chest and watched me. I strip out of my clothes and put on the outfit. "Good boy" Jakob praises and grabs my hips gently, rubbing his hands up and down. I whine and look up at Jakob with big eyes. "Ready?" Jakob asks and I nod my head slowly. Jakob picks up the Muzzle and slides it on me before putting on the Collar. I stare up at him and smile, swaying my hips. 

"Excited, Kitty?" Jakob asks and turns me around, bending me over. I put my hands on the wall and nod. Jakob grabs the lube and squirts some onto his fingers. "I'm gonna stretch you out before putting in the butt plug. Alright, Kitten?" Jakob says and kisses my back gently. I nod and close my eyes, whining as Jakob pushes in one finger. "You're so tight, even after last night" Jakob says and chuckles, thrusting in a second finger. I flinch and breathe heavily out of my nose. "Does it hurt?" Jakob asks and I nod. "It'll feel better soon ,Kitten" Jakob says and kisses my ear, biting down gently. I whine and arch my back as Jakob thrusts his fingers deeper and spreads them. "You're doing so good" Jakob mumbles and wraps his arm around my waist, lifting me up more and getting his fingers deeper. I was on my tippy toes. I moan more and whine. "H-Huwrts" I say, having trouble talking with the muzzle. 

"I know, Kitten" Jakob says and continues thrusting his fingers harder. I cry out and tremble. Jakob pulls out his fingers and sets me back down. "Now I can put in the plug" Jakob says and smirks, grabbing a fistful of my hair and gently leading me to the bed. "On your knees and hands, Kitty" Jakob orders and I obey, getting on my knees and hands. I lower myself, but stick up my ass for Jakob. "Good boy" Jakob praises making me smile. Jakob lubes up the butt plug before pressing it against my entrance. I whine and pant softly. "You can do it, Kitten" Jakob says and slowly pushes the plug inside. My eyes roll back and I moan out softly. Jakob pushes it all the way in and rubs my ass. I look back at him and smile. "So good for daddy" Jakob says and sits on the bed, pulling me into his lap and grabbing my thighs. Jakob takes off the muzzle and kisses me gently. I smile and kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

Jakob rubs my back and kisses me more. I pant softly and try to grind on Jakob, but the plug made it hard to. "You want my cock?" Jakob whispers in my ear and moves his hand down, spanking me. I moan and nod, grinding more. "After breakfast, Kitty" Jakob says and sets me down on the ground, I go to stand, but Jakob stops me. "Cats crawl" Jakob says and I nod, following him to the kitchen. Jakob starts to make breakfast and I sit by his feet, watching him. It smelled so good. "You hungry, Kitty?" Jakob asks and leans over to scratch my head. I nod and smile, leaning into his touch. "Foods almost done" Jakob says and kneels down, opening the cabinet door and grabbing out a pet bowl.