Sex Therapy

BRYCE

"I am not gay," I thought as I laid here naked as Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden

My government is Bryce Daniel Carter, but my friends and clients call me BD. I stand 6'3", 195 pounds of lean muscle. My skin is mocha chocolate brown, while
my hair is faded and wavy. Like my hygiene, my personality is always on point and clean cut. Now, back to the task at hand. I am here lying in this big ass comfortable bed with my boss' right hand and lover. How did I get my self in this situation? I came over here to talk to my boss about quitting the business and ended up dick slaying his boy.

I came to South Beach, Florida just six months ago with $750 and driving my silver and black 2009 Monte Carlo as my own. I moved in with my "brother from another mother" in Flamingo Park and that is when shit started to get crazy. Now, in order for you to understand where I am at, you have to know where I've been. I am gonna give you a quick recap, so try and keep up.

I was amazed at how my boy was living large. My best friend Rome was been doing well for himself these last three years. After high school was over, he left North Carolina headed for Florida to live with his grandmother. After she died, I didn't see or hear from him for over a year, until the night he called and invited me to come and stay with him for awhile. At first, I was taken aback. Shit, we hadn't been "boys" in a long time. But, as soon as we saw each other, everything came rushing back. I remembered how he was always taking care of me and wanting to be in charge of everything. That hadn't changed at all. My first night in town, I was taken to a party to celebrate my arrival in South Beach.

I was thrown smack dab into the middle of two best friend's drama. Aarik and Taylor were best friends until Sincere came along. Apparently, they had a falling out and their relationship was tarnished. After Aarik crashed the party and was promptly told to leave, Sincere invited me into his study to "talk." Sincere revealed to me that he was basically a pimp with high end male prostitutes and clientele. He also let me know that Romeo was on his payroll and that I should fall in line. I walked my ass outta there and made Romeo take me back to his place. We straightened everything out in a text conversation. I promptly got up that Monday morning and went looking for a job. I went to every school in every district of the state of Florida. They all told me that every position had been filled and that I would be called if any openings surfaced. It was more than odd to me, but I figured new town, new obstacles to overcome. I knew I needed money and I needed it fast. So, I went back to Romeo's boss Sincere's house and gave him my counter-offer.

"Teach, what brings you by?" Sincere asked, when I walked into his study.

"If you agree to my terms, I will come and work for you. But, only if you agree to my terms," I said.

Sincere smirked as he stood from his desk. He walked around and stood in front of me.

"What are these terms, Bryce?"