Alter Ego

An alter ego (Latin, "the other I") is a second self, which is believed to be distinct from a person's normal or original personality. The term was coined in the early nineteenth century when dissociative identity disorder was first described by psychologists. A person who has an alter ego is said to lead a double life.
*************************

SO, READERS, CHAPTER FIFTEEN IS HERE! COMMENT! SHARE! SUBSCRIBE! BUT, MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY. BEFORE YOU GET STARTED READING, I WANT TO SAY A FEW THINGS. REMEMBER THIS IS A STORY ABOUT MEN WHO ARE ALL LEADING DOUBLE LIVES, HENCE THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER. BUT, ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THESE CHARACTERS LIVES, MOST ESPECIALLY WOMEN. THE STORY MAY TAKE SOME UNEXPECTED TWISTS AND TURNS, BUT I ALWAYS KNOW HOW AND WHEN IT WILL END. I ALREADY KNOW HOW THIS BOOK WILL END AND HOW THE NEXT ONE WILL BEGIN, SO DON'T WORRY, I GOT YA'LL. ANYWAYS, CHAPTER SIXTEEN "REVERSE COWBOY" IS COMING! AND, YOU GUYS NEED TO PREPARE YOURSELVES! YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS FROM 'THE DEEPTHROAT CHRONICLES-LET LOVE IN' ARE BACK! STAY TUNED FOR JAYCEN, AUBREY, DERAY, CHANCEZ AND TREY TO MAKE THEIR 'GIGOLOS' DEBUT! WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, GET ON WITH THE PROGRAM!
________________________________

SINCERE

Sitting here in this dining room with this expensive ass chandelier hanging above my head doesn't scare me

Sitting here in this dining room with this expensive ass chandelier hanging above my head doesn't scare me. Sitting here with an attempted murderer at the seat to the right of me doesn't scare me. But, watching the guy I am in a relationship with and the guy I am having an affair with staring daggers at each other is scaring the hell out of me! Taylor is trying to keep his composure as Rico and Montana laugh and giggle about how extravagant my house is. My chef has prepared a rack of lamb, some steamed vegetables and Cajun rice. For dessert he had prepared a chocolate souffle. We had finished eating the main course and were working on the dessert. I picked up my spoon and some of the chocolate dripped on my finger. Without thinking, Rico grabbed my hand and took my finger into his mouth licking the chocolate off. I yanked my hand back, but it was too late.

Taylor scoffed, "What the fuck was that?!"

"Uh, I...didn't want the chocolate to go to waste. Besides, Sincere is dressed so nice. I didn't want his clothes to get messed up."

"Bitch, that is what the cleaners are for," Taylor spazzed. "That was highly inappropriate!"

I cleared my throat and wiped my mouth, as Dickson put his hand on Taylor's arm to calm him down.

"Come on, Taylor. It isn't what you think," Dickson said to Taylor, as I tried to regain my composure.

"Dickson, get your motherfucking hands off of me! Your snake ass is going to cover for Sincere anyway," Taylor yelled as he slid his chair back from the table. "You know what, I don't give a fuck. I'm going to bed."

"Taylor, please, just calm down and stay, babe," I pleaded. "He didn't mean any harm. Rico is just a playful person."

Taylor stood behind his chair glaring at me.