The Business of Yesterday

AUTHOR

HELLO, ALL. DUE TO THE VIOLENT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE TOLD IN A BACKWARDS FORMAT, HENCE THE TITLE. THE CHAPTER WILL BEGIN ON SATURDAY APRIL 14, 2012; BUT WILL REWIND BACK THROUGH THE EVENTS OF THURSDAY APRIL 12 AND FRIDAY APRIL 13, 2012 THROUGH THE EYES OF EACH NARRATOR/CHARACTER. THIS WILL LEAD US INTO THE EVENTS OF SATURDAY APRIL 14 THROUGH SUNDAY APRIL 15, 2012 IN THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS. I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING YOUR VIEWS ON THIS BODY OF WORK. I HOPE THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS ARE TO THE READERS' SATISFACTION AND AREN'T OFFENSIVE TO PEOPLE. IF SO, BLAME MY MIND, NOT MY HEART. NOW, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HERE IS 'GIGOLOS-SOUTH BEACH,' CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE "THE BUSINESS OF YESTERDAY."

BROWN_NOIR

*******

PREVIOUSLY ON 'GIGOLOS-SOUTH BEACH'

SINCERE

Today was the day of Bryce and Michelle's pre-wedding celebration

Today was the day of Bryce and Michelle's pre-wedding celebration. Michelle had planned a four day adventure down to a tee. Today was the kick-off with a barbecue and hundreds of guests stampeding on and off my property. It was the second week of Spring, so the weather had naturally warmed up a bit more. I could feel that this day would prove to be very traumatic for some guests. I just hoped that I could keep my cool and everything would go as smooth as possible. Who am I kidding? Does anything ever go smoothly at one of my parties?

MICHELLE

This week was finally upon us

This week was finally upon us. It was my wedding extravaganza week. I had planned everything down to a tee with Sincere's money and my designer expertise. It had been a mellow few weeks for me and Bryce, although I felt we had a lot of things to discuss. I just figured we could wait to discuss those things after coming back from our honeymoon. I didn't want anything to ruin these next couple of weeks for me. My parents had reluctantly agreed to treat Sincere like a stranger and pretend that I was their sweet and innocent daughter. I guess my father felt guilty for everything that he had done to Sincere and I because he didn't put up much of a fight.

TAYLOR