New Team!?

Chase's POV

"What?!" I shouted. I paced back and forth in front of Mr. Davenport who was sitting on the couch.

"Look, Chase I know you just got used to your team but I'm just adding two more members, I don't know why your so mad about it." Mr. Davenport reassures me.

"Oh.Ooh." I began to regret getting so worked over it instead of actually thinking of a logical reason he would say "new team". There is no way he would separate us all over again.

"So Chase go get the others to meet the new team members." Mr. Davenport says.

" Are you going to make them stand in a "superhero pose" for four hours?" I replied.

"No. I added music this time, with my face! Mr.Davenport exclaims showing just how big his ego is.

"Okay?" I say reluctantly.

I grab everyone from their dorms and lead them to the patio where the new members are held.

"Tada!" Mr. Davenport says unveiling a curtain containing two girls; one (H/C) with bags under her eyes, the other with brown curly hair and covered in makeup. I take a second look at the other one and see bruises lots of them.

Bree must've read my mind because she asked "Why does the (H/C) have bruises, Mr.Davenport?"

The (H/C) eyes widens as she begins to hide her bruises with her jacket.

(Y/N) POV

I began to pull my hoodie's sleeves down and cover my arms.

That's none of your business sister! Now take my bags servant! Or I'll have to call my father again. Eriyani shouts.

I nodded obeying her. I move my hand and make a portal to the dorms; I didn't know which bed was hers so I just set it near the door.

Bree's POV

I see (Y/N) glance at me and quickly cover her arms. Eryani starts throwing a fit about something random and then (Y/N) jumps into a black hole with no hesitation.

"What just happened?!" Chase shouts.

" I don't know but that was awesome!" Kaz says doing the superhero thing again.

" I don't know if you know cutie, but those powers are more for villains than actual heroes. The dirty rascal is just a wannabe." Eryani says in her brat voice.

"Hey I know we just met you but, I don't think friends call each other dirty rascals," Skylar says.

"Aha, you thought I was friends with her? That's the best joke I've heard all day!" Eryani cackles weirdly.

Sorry for my first chapter being so short, please do not copy. I hope you liked it. I will allow hate comments because it may help my writing thank you for reading!