Parkour

Recap....

"STOP!" I scream out of frustration.

Right before he picks Kaz up he stops, just for a second though, he drops Kaz and walks towards me.

"Tch, I'm not gonna waste my energy on a scumbag like him," He gentle grabs my waist and flips me up into his arms.

"Just know wimp if you ever touch my lady, be ready for pain," He says calmly walking down the elevator with me.

Oh well I guess I'll try calming Spike down later, doesn't seem like he gonna hurt anyone now.

Bree's Pov

Just as Spike picks Kaz up, Y/N yells and all of the sudden calms Spike down? What just happened? Why did Spike act so nice? Usually once the girl sides with his "enemy" he just gives up on them...This time he acted so calm and patient with her, how come Y/N was so good at controlling the situation? Almost like she done it before.

"Hey....HEY!!!" Skylar screams in my ear.

"Ah what??" I say touching my sensitive ear.

"WHY DID CHASE TRY TO KILL ME???" Oliver shouts out of nowhere.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU?? HE LITERALLY PICKED ME UP!" Kaz shouts back.

"Oh yeah, that did happen.." Oliver says nonchalantly,

" OH MY GOSH! KAZ ARE YOU OKAY??" He yells suddenly shaking Kaz harshly.

"Yeah. I was until you tried giving me a seizure just now." Kaz says rollings his eyes into a different universe.

"Can I talk now?" Skylar's says with a bored face.

"Yeah, go ahead" I say wondering why she so eager to talk.

"Why did Chase get so territorial over Y/N?" She says nonchalantly.

"Oh that wasn't Chase, that was Spike. Chase's alter ego maniac who comes when he gets embarrassed." I say throwing my hair out of my face.

"Ooh, that explains everything." Oliver and Kaz say at the same time.

"Yeah, it would if he didn't listen to Y/N just now.." I say.

"I've never seen him obey anyone like that before," I continue. I roll my sleeves up from the sudden heat that I feel.

"Let alone talk in a nicer tone for someone..." I say not believing what happened earlier.

"So what your saying is that Y/N has like power over Spike or something?" Oliver says bluntly.

Yeah, I guess you can say that," I say moving the couch back from our no longer needed protection.

"I wonder we're he took Y/N..." Kaz throws our next problem out of nowhere.

"Oh no! Where's Y/N?" Everyone says startled. 

End of Recap....

Y/n's Pov

"Spike where are we going?" I yell out as he keeps running ignoring me.

"Spike! Hello!?" I say failing my arms to try and get his attention. He walks to one of the buildings and puts me down.

"Where are we Spike?" I say as I brush off the nonexistent dust off my jeans. He begins to walk up a rusty looking staircase that leads to the top of the building. I follow him out of curiosity. We reach the top of the building and he starts running towards the building next to us. 

"Hey! Where are you going-" I yell out as he leaps over the gap separating the two buildings and lands gracefully.

"Whoa!" I say out of surprise.

"Come on little lady! I wanna show you something manly!" He yells to me.

I gaze at the long gap, and feel my heart skip a beat. I grasp my now sweaty hands as I back up. I take a quick breath and sprint to the edge and jump. 

"Wow," I gasp at the view below me I feel the air rush past my fingers and face. As I reach the other building I bend my knee's and land.

I see Spike's hand extend out towards me, my face starts feeling hot as I grab it.

We both start to run towards the next building and jump together, I feel that same feeling before as I jump the way the air pushes my hair out of my face to admire the view even more.

 I look over towards the boy who brought me here, with his calm face and dark brown hair blowing softly in the wind. I feel the corner of my lips pull a small smile on my face as I chuckle a bit. We continue our fun until the sky starts to change into a lavender mixed with a blush pink that fades into orange swirl mixed with a hint of teal. I gaze at the colorful sky in glee. As we finish our last building jump, Spike pulls me towards another staircase and brings me down to a grassy area.

"Where are we going now Spike?" I say as he continues walking towards the plains.

"Don't ask it's supposed to be a surprise!" He says in a deep voice. Though it still sounded childish.

I see a bunch of flowers below my feet, many colors surrounding me as I began to feel calmer. Spike sits down and pulls me with me, I look around and see a cliff in front of me. In curiosity I look below me to see a waterfall. I see the water rushing forwarded and reach my hand out to touch the water. I expected to feel cool water rush past my fingers but it felt warmer than normal. Spike grabs one of the flowers beside us and places it inside my hands.

"Toss it." He says flatly.

"What-" I say as he caught me off guard, he lets one fall down the waterfall as it floats back up.

"A geyser?" I say as I look back down. I let a few flowers fall and they come floating back.

"Cool!" I say in amazement. I stare back down at the ground hovering my hands over the flowers. I feel my pointer finger being pricked, I pull my hand back out of instinct. 

"Ow!" I say grabbing my finger. It's starts to bleed out instantly. Flowers...... blood, Lady Grahetea?

To be continued