Brat Princess Award Goes to Eryani Grahetea!

Kaz's POV

Wow, what a brat. I mean I've meant some entitled people but this one is just wow.

" Talk about entitled brat am I right!" Chase says laughing.

" Hey I'm the princess! I'm the queen bow to me, dirty servants!" Bree says mockingly. I began laughing harder. That's when the Brat Princess was really angry.

"You won't be laughing after this!" Eryani yells. Obviously she had yelled too loud because the second she had said it (Y/N) blocked her move with her bare hands. Eryani uses her other hand and creates thorns and hits her in the face.

"(Y/N)!" I yell.

Chase jumps into action and catches her as she falls.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Chase yells.

" You think your so strong by hitting people! You think that makes you a hero! Your no hero!" Skylar yells. Eryani doesn't say anything she just walks away like she was the victim.

" Man I know we just met but, it's getting really hard not to hate her." I say looking where Eryani had stormed off.

Chase began checking her pulse.

"Well she seems fine but, her cheek is kinda glowy green." Chase says caressing her cheek.

" I don't think glowy green is fine Chase, maybe Eriyani's thorns were poisonous." Oliver says.

"If that's the case that means we need a bit of that plant so I can create an antidote, and since Eriyani did it it may be a new species of plant or an extinct one." Chase says.

" That means someone would have to get it from her, but, I don't think Eriyani would just hand it over," Bree says.

" Maybe someone could convince her to give them a sample?" Oliver says.

"But who?" Skylar asks.

"Well, she did call Kaz cute... so,-" Bree says. Then everyone looked over at me.

"What me, um maybe she said that to Chase!" I say desperately not wanting to talk to her.

A few moments later...

"Hey Eriyani, how ya doing." I say trying not to throw up.

" Hey cutie, came to see me cause you've seen my greatness?" She says looking at me with her ugly eyes.

"Y-yes, yes I did." I say trying not to puke on her.

"Well I wanted to know what kind of plant you used on the dirty rascal," I say, trying not to look away.

" I used a both poisonous and sharp plant it's called thorn apple." She says like a sassy brat.

"You mind if I take a sample?" I ask.

"Since your cute sure, but, on one condition." She says.

"Okay what?" I ask hoping it wasn't something gross.

"Kiss my hand," She says moving her gross hand toward me.

"Sure! WHY NOT!" I say hating myself more.

I quickly pecked her hand and took the sample.

"BYE SWEETIE!!" she yells as I run out. I make it to the lab and grab the sanitizer. I squeeze it on my hands and wash my tongue thoroughly with it.

"So... Kaz.. you get the sample?" Chase says

"Yes! On one condition though, I had to kiss her nasty hand!" I yell.

"That must've sucked," Oliver say patting my shoulder.I look behind me to see Bree and Chase laughing harder.

"Aha, okay now let's get the antidote already I didn't do this for nothing!" I yell interrupting their laughter.

"Okay I'm gonna need you guys to leave so I'm not distracted," Chase says pointing to the elevator.

Thank you for reading please like, remember hate comments aren't really hate comments if you have some evidence to back yourself up. Please do not copy this story I own everything but the show and characters.(=