Good Riddance

Thank you so much there was only like two comments but they both made me super happy! I'm sorry I haven't been updating much I've been super busy with online classes and my studies but here is the update you've all been asking for!

Y/n Pov 

I awaken by my childhood "friend" screaming, I walk over where the sound was coming from and see the art me and the others made on Eriyani's face. I could feel a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth as I let out a small laugh.

Surprisingly Eryani heard it (even with all the hair stuck in her ears) and turned glaring at me.

"What is a disappointment like you laughing at, huh?" She says in a cocky tone.

All of the sudden I get this boost of confidence and glare back at her.

"I'm sorry Eriyani, could you speak louder I couldn't hear over all that stupidity coming out of your mouth," I say not stuttering at all.

"Are you talking back to your highness!" She yells out.

I chuckle gaining more confidence, " Yeah, that's how conversations work, don't they," I say looking at innocent as possible.

She raises her hand in attempt to slap me, " WHY YOU!" She yells raising her voice.

She tries to slap me but I dodge. "Where is all this confidence coming from feel so cool right now!" I thought, I mentally squeal in excitement.

She aim for my face as she clenches her fist, I move back a little and roundhouse kick her off her feet. She lands on her butt and grunts out of frustration and gets back up. 

"If you don't stop I'm gonna call my father," She says as her words drip in venom.

I loose all my confidence at those words. I reluctantly stop.

Eryani smirks at me and lifts my chin and stares dead in my eyes, " You don't want your poor daddy to get hurt do you?" She says mockingly. 

Chase's Pov

"If you don't stop I'm gonna call my father," I hear Eriyani say.

I peak out into the living room to see Y/n and Eriyani glaring at each other.

Eryani smirks at Y/n and lifts her chin and stares dead in her eyes, " You don't want your poor daddy to get hurt do you?" She says with a smug face.

I clench my fists anger, I have to be smart about this I'll get a full report on her and then boom good riddance Eriyani Grahetea. I smile at the thought and go to my dorm and begin on the report.

Sorry for the short chapter I'm updating again tomorrow so I hope I didn't disappoint anyone! Thank you for your kind comments and have a wonderful day! Bye now!